September 23, 2002
3:00 — 4:00 PM
Room 105 Lanigan Hall
*NOTE: FA meeting is abbreviated for General Faculty Meeting to follow at 4:00PM*
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes for September 9th FA meeting.
- FA Chair’s Report — D. King
- Report of Campus Police Chief - T. Ryan (re: parking and other matters)
- Reports of Councils, Committees and Task Forces
- Unfinished business
- New Business
1. Elections for vacancies on FA Councils and Committees — Nominations are still needed for some vacancies — Please refer to the September 9th agenda for list of FA Council and Committee vacancies as noted.
NOTE #1: IF YOU WISH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR A VACANCY ON A COUNCIL OR COMMITTEE, ASK A FA REPRESENTATIVE TO NOMINATE YOU DURING THE ELECTIONS AT THE FA MEETINGS ON SEPT. 17th or 23rd .
NOTE #2: ALL CONSTITUENCIES ARE REQUESTED TO HAVE DEPARTMENT AND CONSTITUENCY REPRESENTATIVES ELECTED DUE TO THE ELECTION PROCESS FOR COUNCILS AND COMMITTEES.
NOTE #3: IN THE INTEREST OF EFFICIENCY AND ECONOMY, ALL CURRENT AND SUBSEQUENT FACULTY ASSEMBLY MINUTES WILL BE POSTED WITHIN A COUPLE OF WEEKS ON THE NEW FACULTY ASSEMBLY WEB SITE: WWW.OSWEGO.EDU/OTHER_CAMPUS/ASSEMBLY/ . AGENDA FOR FA MEETINGS WILL CONTINUE TO BE DISTRIBUTED CAMPUS-WIDE IN HARD COPY BEFORE EACH MEETING; THEY WILL ALSO BE POSTED ON THE WEB SITE.