*Room 305 Park Hall* (Note New Location)
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of FA minutes for April 14, 28 and May 5, 2003 (Distribute at 9/8 FA meeting and act on at 9/15 FA meeting)
- FA Chair’s Report — S. Camp
- Reports of Councils, Committees and Task Forces
- Unfinished business
- New Business
1. Election of Vice Chair of Faculty Assembly
2. Elections for vacancies on FA Councils and Committees — Nominations are still needed for some vacancies — Please refer to the attached list of FA Councils/Committees for vacancies as noted.
NOTE #1: IF YOU WISH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR A VACANCY ON A COUNCIL OR COMMITTEE, ASK A FA REPRESENTATIVE TO NOMINATE YOU DURING THE ELECTIONS AT THE FA MEETINGS ON SEPT. 8TH, 15TH ,o r 22 ND.
NOTE #2: ALL CONSTITUENCIES ARE REQUESTED TO HAVE DEPARTMENT AND CONSTITUENCY REPRESENTATIVES ELECTED PRIOR TO THE FA MEETING ON SEPT. 8TH DUE TO THE ELECTION PROCESS FOR COUNCILS AND COMMITTEES.
NOTE #3: IN THE INTEREST OF EFFICIENCY AND ECONOMY, ALL CURRENT AND SUBSEQUENT FACULTY ASSEMBLY MINUTES WILL BE POSTED WITHIN A COUPLE OF WEEKS ON THE NEW FACULTY ASSEMBLY WEB SITE: WWW.OSWEGO.EDU/OTHER_CAMPUS/ASSEMBLY/ . AGENDA FOR FA MEETINGS WILL CONTINUE TO BE DISTRIBUTED CAMPUS-WIDE IN HARD COPY BEFORE EACH MEETING; THEY WILL ALSO BE POSTED ON THE WEB SITE.