February 10, 2003
3:00 — 5:00 PM
Room 105 Lanigan Hall
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes for December 9, 2002 FA meeting
- FA Vice-Chair’s Report — W. Opello
- Reports of Councils, Committees and Task Forces
- Unfinished business
- Election of one faculty and one professional staff representative to Student Association Senate (see note #1)
- Proposed changes in Technology Program (distributed last semester)
- Proposed changes to the Management Accounting and Finance Majors
- New Business
- Election of two one-semester sabbatical replacements on the Graduate Council (Sp. '03 only)
- Procedures for nominating F.A. Chair
NOTE #1: IF YOU WISH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR A VACANCY ON A COUNCIL OR COMMITTEE, ASK AN FA REPRESENTATIVE TO NOMINATE YOU DURING THE ELECTIONS AT THE FA MEETING.
NOTE #2: IN THE INTEREST OF EFFICIENCY AND ECONOMY, ALL CURRENT AND SUBSEQUENT FACULTY ASSEMBLY MINUTES WILL BE POSTED WITHIN A COUPLE OF WEEKS ON THE FACULTY ASSEMBLY WEB SITE: WWW.OSWEGO.EDU/OTHER_CAMPUS/ASSEMBLY/ . AGENDAS FOR FA MEETINGS WILL CONTINUE TO BE DISTRIBUTED CAMPUS-WIDE IN HARD COPY BEFORE EACH MEETING; THEY WILL ALSO BE POSTED ON THE WEB SITE. THE FA WEBSITE ALSO INCLUDES THE LISTING OF CURRENT FA MEMBERS, FA COUNCIL MEMBERSHIP AND THE FA BYLAWS.