Move-in Day for new students
On-campus freshmen and new transfers who have attended an Orientation session move into their residences. (315) 312-2246 or email@example.com
Location: Day for new students
Friday, Aug 25, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Freshmen and new transfers welcomed to campus by faculty, staff and others with food and fun. Free.
Location: Academic quad
Friday, Aug 25, 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Men's Soccer Classic - Oswego vs. Houghton
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Friday, Sept 1, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Women's soccer vs. Morrisville
Location: Laker Soccer Field
Friday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Monday, Aug 21, 5:16 a.m. - 5:16 a.m.
January 30, 2012
*3:00 – 5:00 PM*
*Room 107 Lanigan Hall*
I. Approval of Agenda
II. Approval of November 28, 2011 minutes (available at http://www.oswego.edu/academics/faculty/assembly/Minutes/mf11.html)
III. FA Chair’s Report – Joan Carroll
IV. Reports of Councils, Committees and Task Forces
V. Faculty Senate Report-Gwen Kay
VI. Election of Faculty Assembly Vice-chair/Chair Personnel Policies Council
VII. Elections for vacancies on FA Councils and Committees
- Priorities and Planning (Social and Behavior Sciences, 1 Seat)
- Information Technology Council (1 FA seat)
- Graduate Council (1 Penfield Library seat)
- Library Council (2 FA seats)
- Student Association Senate (2 faculty or professional staff seats)
- President Climate Commitment and Environmental Sustainability Team (1 SoB seat)
VIII. Unfinished business (available at http://www.oswego.edu/academics/faculty/assembly/Minutes/mf11.html)
- Revisions to CHE honors program
IX. New Business