Fall career fair
Employers recruit for full/part-time post-graduation jobs as well as internships, co-ops and volunteer opportunities. Free for SUNY Oswego students. 315-312-2255.
Location: Swetman Gymnasium, Marano Campus Center
Wednesday, Oct 18, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Ke-Nekt Concert: Nancy Ambrose King
Hailed by American Record Guide as "marvelously evocative, full of character, sultry and seductive, with a soft-spoken utterly supple tone," oboist Nancy Ambrose King has appeared as soloist with the St. Petersburg and Janacek Philharmonic, Prague and Tokyo Chamber Orchestra and performed recitals at Lincoln Center and Carnegie Hall. King will be joined by Symphoria principal flutists Xue Su, performing Sonata Op. 47 by Milhaud and Saint-Saens’ Caprice on Danish and Russian Airs. Pre-concert talk begins 7 p.m. $15 ($5 SUNY Oswego students). Parking is included in the cost of the ticket, and is available in the employee lots adjacent to and across Washington Boulevard from Sheldon Hall. tickets.oswego.edu. 315-312-2141.
Location: Ballroom, Sheldon Hall
Wednesday, Oct 18, 7 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Swimming & Diving vs. RIT
No admission fee.
Location: Laker Hall Pool, 2761 Co Rte 7, Oswego, NY 13126, USA
Wednesday, Oct 18, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Field Hockey vs. New Paltz
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Friday, Oct 20, 4 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Oct 17, 3:32 p.m. - 3:32 p.m.
April 16, 2012
*3:00 - 5:00 PM*
*Room 107 Lanigan Hall*
I. Approval of Agenda
II. Approval of April 2, 2012 minutes (available at http://www.oswego.edu/academics/faculty/assembly/Minutes/msp12.html)
III. FA Interim Chair's Report - Joan Carroll
IV. Reports of Councils, Committees and Task Forces
V. Elections for vacancies on FA Councils and Committees
· General Education Council (1 CLAS Social & Behavioral Sciences seat)
· Information Technology Council (1 FA seat)
· Library Council (2 FA seats)
· Student Association Senate (1 faculty or professional staff seats)
· President Climate Commitment and Environmental Sustainability Team (1 SoB seat)
VI. Unfinished business (available at http://www.oswego.edu/academics/faculty/assembly/Minutes/msp12.html)
· Elections of faculty members to the Task force on Governance, Committee Structure and Collaboration - one from each of the Schools, one from the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences and one from the Library
· Proposed revision to Curriculum & Instruction department's:
o Childhood Education 1-6 - Social Studies concentration
o Adolescence Education 7-12 - Social Studies concentration
· Proposed revisions to Public Relations major - BA degree
· General Education proposals