Ke-Nekt Concert: New York Polyphony
New York Polyphony is one of the foremost vocal chamber ensembles active today. The four men give vibrant, modern voice to repertoire ranging from Gregorian chant to cutting-edge compositions, which has earned them two Grammy nominations and wide acclaim. Part of the Ke-Nekt Chamber Music Series. $15 ($5 SUNY Oswego students). tickets.oswego.edu or 315-312-2141.
Location: Mary of the Assumption Roman Catholic Church, 103 West 7th Street, Oswego
Wednesday, Feb 21, 7:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Black Student Union Variety Show
Featuring DJ Tumbo (Rufaro Matombo '12). Part of the Black Student Union 50th Anniversary Celebration. Advance registration by Feb. 16 is required. $7. For more information: email@example.com or 315-312-2258.
Location: Ballroom, Hewitt Union
Friday, Feb 23, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Men's Ice Hockey SUNYAC Semi Final - Oswego vs TBD.
$8, free for SUNY Oswego students with ID. Tickets may be purchased at tickets.oswego.edu. 315-312-3073
Location: Marano Campus Center, 7060 NY-104, Oswego, NY 13126, USA
Saturday, Feb 24, 7 p.m. - 9:15 p.m.
Women's Lacrosse vs Morrisville
No admission fee
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Saturday, March 3, noon - 2 p.m.
Wednesday, Feb 21, 7:26 a.m. - 7:26 a.m.
April 16, 2012
*3:00 - 5:00 PM*
*Room 107 Lanigan Hall*
I. Approval of Agenda
II. Approval of April 2, 2012 minutes (available at http://www.oswego.edu/academics/faculty/assembly/Minutes/msp12.html)
III. FA Interim Chair's Report - Joan Carroll
IV. Reports of Councils, Committees and Task Forces
V. Elections for vacancies on FA Councils and Committees
· General Education Council (1 CLAS Social & Behavioral Sciences seat)
· Information Technology Council (1 FA seat)
· Library Council (2 FA seats)
· Student Association Senate (1 faculty or professional staff seats)
· President Climate Commitment and Environmental Sustainability Team (1 SoB seat)
VI. Unfinished business (available at http://www.oswego.edu/academics/faculty/assembly/Minutes/msp12.html)
· Elections of faculty members to the Task force on Governance, Committee Structure and Collaboration - one from each of the Schools, one from the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences and one from the Library
· Proposed revision to Curriculum & Instruction department's:
o Childhood Education 1-6 - Social Studies concentration
o Adolescence Education 7-12 - Social Studies concentration
· Proposed revisions to Public Relations major - BA degree
· General Education proposals