Spring classes begin
Location: SUNY Oswego campus and SUNY Oswego Metro Center
Monday, Jan 23, 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration
T.J. Holmes, ABC News anchor/correspondent and a regular on "Good Morning America," will be keynote speaker. Free, but ticket required. General public can obtain tickets starting Jan. 25 at the Marano Campus Center box office or by calling 315-312-3073. Talk to begin at 6 p.m.; doors open at 5:30 p.m.
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Thursday, Jan 26, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Women's Ice Hockey vs. Potsdam
$4 for adults, $2 for 5-17years, free for children under the age of 5, free for SUNY Oswego students with ID. Tickets may be purchased at tickets.oswego.edu. 315-312-3073
Location: Marano Campus Center Ice Arena
Friday, Jan 27, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Men's Basketball vs. Brockport
$6 adults, $4 children 5-18, and free for SUNY Oswego students with ID and children under 5. Tickets may be purchased at tickets.oswego.edu. 315-312-3073.
Location: Max Ziel Gymnasium
Friday, Jan 27, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
April 16, 2012
*3:00 - 5:00 PM*
*Room 107 Lanigan Hall*
I. Approval of Agenda
II. Approval of April 2, 2012 minutes (available at http://www.oswego.edu/academics/faculty/assembly/Minutes/msp12.html)
III. FA Interim Chair's Report - Joan Carroll
IV. Reports of Councils, Committees and Task Forces
V. Elections for vacancies on FA Councils and Committees
· General Education Council (1 CLAS Social & Behavioral Sciences seat)
· Information Technology Council (1 FA seat)
· Library Council (2 FA seats)
· Student Association Senate (1 faculty or professional staff seats)
· President Climate Commitment and Environmental Sustainability Team (1 SoB seat)
VI. Unfinished business (available at http://www.oswego.edu/academics/faculty/assembly/Minutes/msp12.html)
· Elections of faculty members to the Task force on Governance, Committee Structure and Collaboration - one from each of the Schools, one from the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences and one from the Library
· Proposed revision to Curriculum & Instruction department's:
o Childhood Education 1-6 - Social Studies concentration
o Adolescence Education 7-12 - Social Studies concentration
· Proposed revisions to Public Relations major - BA degree
· General Education proposals