Volunteering opportunity where students check in at The Compass, then are transported to service sites in the community by Laker Leaders. All SUNY Oswego students are invited to participate free of charge. For more information: email@example.com.
Location: The Compass, Marano Campus Center
Saturday, Aug 25, 1:30 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Opening weekend competition between each residence hall. The winners will take home the trophy to proudly display in their hall along with bragging rights. All SUNY Oswego students are invited to participate free of charge. 315-312-3114.
Location: Lee Hall
Saturday, Aug 25, 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
March 19, 2012
*3:00 - 5:00 PM*
*Room 107 Lanigan Hall*
I. Approval of Agenda
II. Approval of February 27, 2012 minutes (available at http://www.oswego.edu/academics/faculty/assembly/Minutes/mf11.html)
III. FA Interim Chair's Report - Joan Carroll
IV. Reports of Councils, Committees and Task Forces
V. Elections for vacancies on FA Councils and Committees
· Priorities and Planning Council (1 School of C M & A seat)
· Information Technology Council (1 FA seat)
· Library Council (2 FA seats)
· Student Association Senate (1 faculty or professional staff seats)
· President Climate Commitment and Environmental Sustainability Team (1 SoB seat)
VI. Unfinished business (available at http://www.oswego.edu/academics/faculty/assembly/Minutes/mf11.html)
· Academic Policies Council Reporting Out Procedures
· Pre-registration Pilot for Transfer Students
VII. New Business