Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Saturday, July 4, 10:43 a.m. - 10:43 a.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Saturday, July 4, 10:44 a.m. - 10:44 a.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Saturday, July 4, 10:46 a.m. - 10:46 a.m.
February 13, 2012
*3:00 – 3:55 PM*
*Room 107 Lanigan Hall*
NOTE: Abbreviated meeting time due to General Faculty meeting at 4:00 pm.
I. Approval of Agenda
II. Approval of January 30, 2012 minutes (available at http://www.oswego.edu/academics/faculty/assembly/Minutes/mf11.html)
III. FA Interim Chair’s Report – Joan Carroll
IV. Reports of Councils, Committees and Task Forces
V. Elections for vacancies on FA Councils and Committees
· Priorities and Planning (Social and Behavior Sciences, 1 Seat)
· Information Technology Council (1 FA seat)
· Library Council (2 FA seats)
· Student Association Senate (2 faculty or professional staff seats)
· President Climate Commitment and Environmental Sustainability Team (1 SoB seat)
VI. Unfinished business (available at http://www.oswego.edu/academics/faculty/assembly/Minutes/mf11.html)
· Revisions to Expressive Arts Therapy Minor
· Revisions to Academic Policies Council reporting out memo
VII. New Business