Art Exhibition reception: "My Hometown Banner Exhibition"
Students representing every school in the district will have artwork in the exhibition. At the end of their display cycle, the banners will be recycled into bags or other fabric products, and sold to raise funds to support the continuation of the project. The exhibition will be on display to August 23. Part of SUNY Oswego and Oswego City School District "My Hometown Banner Project." Free. 315-312-2112.
Location: Oswego State Downtown, West 1st Street, Oswego
Friday, June 23, 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Family-friendly naturalist-led walk. Participants should dress for the weather and call 315-312-6677 on the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited, unable to accommodate groups. Children 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, June 24, 11 a.m. - noon
Friday, June 23, 7:17 a.m. - 7:17 a.m.
April 2, 2012
*3:00 - 5:00 PM*
*Room 107 Lanigan Hall*
I. Approval of Agenda
II. Approval of February 27 and March 19, 2012 minutes (available at http://www.oswego.edu/academics/faculty/assembly/Minutes/msp12.html)
III. FA Interim Chair's Report - Joan Carroll
IV. Reports of Councils, Committees and Task Forces
V. Elections for vacancies on FA Councils and Committees
· General Education Council (1 CLAS Social & Behavioral Sciences seat)
· Information Technology Council (1 FA seat)
· Library Council (2 FA seats)
· Student Association Senate (1 faculty or professional staff seats)
· President Climate Commitment and Environmental Sustainability Team (1 SoB seat)
VI. Unfinished business (available at http://www.oswego.edu/academics/faculty/assembly/Minutes/msp12.html)
· Proposal for Task force on Governance, Committee Structure and Collaboration
· Revisions to Broadcasting and Mass Communication major
· General Education Task Force proposals - Schedule and procedures for future meetings
VII. New Business