Concert: College-Community Orchestra
Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 315-312-2130.
Location: Ballroom, Sheldon Hall
Sunday, April 30, 3 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Science Today Lecture: "Transforming Cuba's Energy Mix"
Mario Alberto Arrastia Avila, a Cuban energy specialist who authored five books and dozens of articles about energy issues, will speak on "Transforming Cuba's Energy Mix." Part of SUNY Oswego's Science Today lecture series. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/parking. 315-312-6586. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Room 467, Mahar Hall
Monday, May 1, 10:20 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
Men's Golf 11th Laker Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego Country Club, W 1st St, Oswego, NY 13126, United States
Sunday, April 30, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Wrestling vs. RIT Dual Meet
Location: Max Ziel Gymnasium
Sunday, Nov 12, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
April 2, 2012
*3:00 - 5:00 PM*
*Room 107 Lanigan Hall*
I. Approval of Agenda
II. Approval of February 27 and March 19, 2012 minutes (available at http://www.oswego.edu/academics/faculty/assembly/Minutes/msp12.html)
III. FA Interim Chair's Report - Joan Carroll
IV. Reports of Councils, Committees and Task Forces
V. Elections for vacancies on FA Councils and Committees
· General Education Council (1 CLAS Social & Behavioral Sciences seat)
· Information Technology Council (1 FA seat)
· Library Council (2 FA seats)
· Student Association Senate (1 faculty or professional staff seats)
· President Climate Commitment and Environmental Sustainability Team (1 SoB seat)
VI. Unfinished business (available at http://www.oswego.edu/academics/faculty/assembly/Minutes/msp12.html)
· Proposal for Task force on Governance, Committee Structure and Collaboration
· Revisions to Broadcasting and Mass Communication major
· General Education Task Force proposals - Schedule and procedures for future meetings
VII. New Business