Student Involvement Awards
Awards recognize and reward students and their organizations whose involvement has made SUNY Oswego and the surrounding community a better place to live and learn. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420; email@example.com.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Tuesday, April 22, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Softball vs. SUNYIT
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Softball Field
Tuesday, April 22, 3:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Baseball vs. Ithaca
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Wednesday, April 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
- Conceptual Framework
- Professional Dispositions
- Dean's Welcome
- Diversity Goals
- Field Placements
- Mission & Vision Statements
- NCATE Accreditation
- About SUNY Oswego
- About Central New York
- Academic Help
- Candidate Policies & Governance Representation
- Certification Requirements
- Diverse School Opportunities
- President's & Dean's List
- Policy Handbook for Candidates
- Student Advisement
- Student Organizations
- Student Teach Abroad
- Dean's Office
- Administrative Advisory Council
- Faculty Council & Standing Committees
- Faculty Directory
- Policy Handbook
- School of Education Organization Chart
- CPS Professional Development Initiatives
- Educational Leadership Institute
- Onondaga Nation Literacy & Fitness Initiatives
- O-RITE Grant
- Professional Development Schools
- Project CLIMB (Benin)
- Project SMART
- Sheldon Institute
- SUNY Oswego Reading Clinics
- Team Sheldon
- Technology Annual Fall Conference
- Urban Teaching Experiences