On the eve of the May commencement, alumni celebrate the passing of the torch of learning from faculty and staff to the newest class of graduates. Faculty and staff will lead students and alumni representing various past class years in a procession to mark the seniors’ last night as undergraduates. Free. 315-312-2106.
Location: Marano Campus Center
Friday, May 13, 9 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
SUNY Oswego celebrates its 155th Commencement with three ceremonies: College of Liberal Arts and Sciences at 9 a.m. School of Business at 1 p.m. School of Communication, Media and the Arts and School of Education at 4 p.m. Former Secretary of the Army John McHugh will receive an honorary degree at the 9 a.m. ceremony. Admission by ticket. Also webcast live from oswego.edu. 315-312-2106. https://www.oswego.edu/college-store/commencement
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Marano Campus Center
Saturday, May 14, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Men's Soccer vs. St. John Fisher Scrimmage
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Tuesday, Aug 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Women's Volleyball vs. St. Lawrence
Location: Max Ziel Gymnasium
Sunday, Aug 28, noon - 1 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2016
Join us for the biggest alumni party of the year! Visit alumni.oswego.edu/reunion for the most up-to-date information.
Location: SUNY Oswego, 7060 NY-104, Oswego, NY 13126, United States
Thursday, May 5, 7:06 p.m. - 7:06 p.m.
2016 Alumni Mets Game
Gather with NYC-area alumni, family and friends for a day at the ballpark! http://bit.ly/1RKCBib
Location: Citi Field 123-01 Roosevelt Ave New York, NY 11368
Saturday, July 9, 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Conceptual Framework
- Professional Dispositions
- Dean's Welcome
- Diversity Goals
- Field Placements
- Mission & Vision Statements
- NCATE Accreditation
- About SUNY Oswego
- About Central New York
- Academic Help
- Candidate Policies & Governance Representation
- Certification Requirements
- Diverse School Opportunities
- President's & Dean's List
- Policy Handbook for Candidates
- Student Advisement
- Student Organizations
- Student Teach Abroad
- Dean's Office
- Administrative Advisory Council
- Faculty Council & Standing Committees
- Faculty Directory
- Policy Handbook
- School of Education Organization Chart
- CPS Professional Development Initiatives
- Educational Leadership Institute
- Onondaga Nation Literacy & Fitness Initiatives
- O-RITE Grant
- Professional Development Schools
- Project CLIMB (Benin)
- Project SMART
- Sheldon Institute
- SUNY Oswego Reading Clinics
- Team Sheldon
- Technology Annual Fall Conference
- Urban Teaching Experiences