Volleyball vs Cazenovia
Location: Oswego, NY, Max Ziel Gym in Laker Hall
Tuesday, Oct 6, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Men's Tennis vs. Utica
Location: Oswego, NY, Romney Tennis Courts
Wednesday, Oct 7, 4 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Alumni & Friends Event with President Stanley
Save the date. http://alumni.oswego.edu/events
Location: New York, NY, USA
Monday, Oct 5, 11:25 a.m. - 11:25 a.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Become an Agent of Change.
In a hurry to make a difference and ready for a long-term commitment to teaching where you're needed most? SUNY Oswego is offering its first MAT degree program in which apprentice teachers will complete coursework while undertaking intensive residency experiences in high-need schools in both rural and urban areas. Funded by the New York State Department of Education, the 13-month MAT program is designed to prepare teachers to work in the areas of Secondary Special Education and Science, Math or TESOL in high-need schools in Oswego, Syracuse and New York City. This means you can work close to home, in a school that needs you, while completing coursework toward a Master's Degree and Initial Teaching Certification.
· 13-month intensive teacher preparation program offering $10,000 tuition remittance and $30,000 living stipend.
· Full community immersion through intensive school-based residencies and internships at community-based organizations.
· Learn to teach in the classroom with an experienced, helpful mentor teacher.
· Become part of a supportive community of learners and teachers, for the duration of the program and beyond.
· Work in high-need schools in shortage areas to help improve student learning.
· Graduate with authentic teaching experience and initial dual certification in Students w/Disabilities 7-12 Generalist and a secondary Math/Science or TESOL discipline.
· On-going professional development and placement support for degree recipients.
Because our students need more good teachers - now and for the future.
Visit our website at: http://www.o-rite.org
Or email us at: email@example.com