Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 25, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Golf Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego, NY - Oswego Country Club
Saturday, April 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
- Design - one of the most unique collections of design anywhere!
- Technical Drawing - visual perceptive skills used for all future labs
- Computer Assisted Drawing - new computers with the latest software
- Energy Technology - analyzing energy theories and use
- Microcomputers/Communications - utilizing computers for learning and instruction
- Transportation - land, marine, and aerospace modules: engineering skills emphasized
- Construction Systems - analysis of technology-systems built on-site
- Electronics - theory and practice in all modern electronics
- Molding and Forming - polymer (synthetic) materials analyzed and processed
- Precision Materials - (metals family focus) - precise techniques for future teachers and technologists
- Materials Fabrication (forest product focus) - fabrication skills for teachers and managers
- Micro-Teaching/Methods Laboratory - presenting and organizing instruction in one of the most modern facilities anywhere
- In addition, there are the following rooms:
- OTEA Lab - A student association run facility for after class work
- Park Hall Auditorium - A state-of -the art, 200 seat "advanced technology classroom"