Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Saturday, July 4, 12:18 a.m. - 12:18 a.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Saturday, July 4, 12:20 a.m. - 12:20 a.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Saturday, July 4, 12:21 a.m. - 12:21 a.m.
- Design - one of the most unique collections of design anywhere!
- Technical Drawing - visual perceptive skills used for all future labs
- Computer Assisted Drawing - new computers with the latest software
- Energy Technology - analyzing energy theories and use
- Microcomputers/Communications - utilizing computers for learning and instruction
- Transportation - land, marine, and aerospace modules: engineering skills emphasized
- Construction Systems - analysis of technology-systems built on-site
- Electronics - theory and practice in all modern electronics
- Molding and Forming - polymer (synthetic) materials analyzed and processed
- Precision Materials - (metals family focus) - precise techniques for future teachers and technologists
- Materials Fabrication (forest product focus) - fabrication skills for teachers and managers
- Micro-Teaching/Methods Laboratory - presenting and organizing instruction in one of the most modern facilities anywhere
- In addition, there are the following rooms:
- OTEA Lab - A student association run facility for after class work
- Park Hall Auditorium - A state-of -the art, 200 seat "advanced technology classroom"