Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 25, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Golf Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego, NY - Oswego Country Club
Saturday, April 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
Alpha Delta Omega Honor Society in Public Justice is an open, democratic organization of individuals committed to academic excellence and to the ideal of justice, fairness, freedom and equality for all people in all aspects of society.
- Honor Public Justice students who have a record of outstanding academic achievement
- Promote academic and scholarly interests and inquiry among Public Justice students
- Strive to achieve social justice and improvement of the human condition
- Declared Public Justice major or second major
- Junior or senior status
- Completion of at least 30 sh at SUNY Oswego
- Cumulative GPA of 3.20 or better
- Completion of at least four Public Justice courses (core and elective) prior to induction with a PBJ GPA of 3.0 or better
- Full or part time status at time of induction
- Intention to continue in some area of the field of Public Justice (either further education or occupation/career)
- Eligible students will be invited to join each Spring semester.
- Students who wish to join must complete their acceptance response on the provided webform.
- Inductees will receive a membership certificate, attend a reception in their honor (during Spring semester), and receive honor cords to wear at graduation.
Faculty Advisor: Dr. Omara Rivera-Vazquez, 440 Mahar Hall, x3447