Volleyball vs Cazenovia
Location: Oswego, NY, Max Ziel Gym in Laker Hall
Tuesday, Oct 6, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Men's Tennis vs. Utica
Location: Oswego, NY, Romney Tennis Courts
Wednesday, Oct 7, 4 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Alumni & Friends Event with President Stanley
Save the date. http://alumni.oswego.edu/events
Location: New York, NY, USA
Tuesday, Oct 6, 7:22 a.m. - 7:22 a.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Ph.D., Physics, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Lincoln, Nebraska
- M.S., Engineering Physics, Urals State Technical University, Ekaterinburg, Russia
- Solid state physics: magnetic tunnel junctions, boron carbide
- E.Y. Tsymbal, A. Sokolov, I. F. Sabirianov, and B. Doudin, “Resonant Inversion of Tunneling Magnetoresistance”, Phys. Rev. Lett. 90, 186602 (2003)
- Sokolov, I. F. Sabirianov, E.Y. Tsymbal, and B. Doudin, X.Z. Li, and J. Redepenning, “Resonant Tunneling in Magnetoresistive Ni/NiO/Co Nanowire Junctions”, J. Appl. Phys. 93, 7029-7031 (2003)