Student Involvement Fair
Annual event where SUNY Oswego student clubs and organizations host informational tables. Free for SUNY Oswego students. 315-312-5420.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Marano Campus Center
Wednesday, Aug 31, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
ALANA Student Leadership Conference begins
The theme for the weeklong 30th annual conference is "Diamond in the Rough." Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420.
Location: SUNY Oswego
Saturday, Sept 17, noon - 8 p.m.
Women's Tennis vs. Cortland
Location: Romney Tennis Courts
Thursday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Women's Field Hockey vs. Houghton
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Thursday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
For more information, visit http://alumni.oswego.edu/homecoming
Tuesday, Aug 30, 9:35 p.m. - 9:35 p.m.
Whatever your taste or instrument, we have performance opportunities for you at SUNY Oswego. Instrumental ensembles include:
- Wind Ensemble (contact: Trevor Jorgensen)
- College-Community Orchestra (contact: Juan La Manna)
- Oswego State Jazz Orchestra (contact: Eric Schmitz)
- Guitar Ensemble (contact: Rick Balestra)
- Oswego Jazz Project (contact: Eric Schmitz or Robert Auler)
- Latin Jazz Ensemble (contact: Eric Schmitz)
- Small Group Jazz (contact: Trevor Jorgensen)
- Chamber Music Ensembles (contact: Trevor Jorgensen)