Dr. Lewis B. O'Donnell Media Summit
Alumni in the arts and other distinguished panelists will discuss "Digital-Social-Mobile: How Media Trends Impact Theatre, Art and Music." Part of the School of Communication, Media and the Arts Week. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 315-312-6612.
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Thursday, Oct 27, 3 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tyler Hall Campus Open House
Tour the newly renovated and reopened fine and performing arts building. Performances and refreshments. Part of SUNY Oswego's School of Communication, Media and the Arts week. Free. 315-312-6612.
Location: Tyler Hall
Friday, Oct 28, 2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. Hamilton
Location: Laker Soccer Field
Tuesday, Oct 25, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Women's Field Hockey vs. St. John Fisher
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Tuesday, Oct 25, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
For more information, visit http://alumni.oswego.edu/homecoming
Sunday, Oct 23, 10:44 p.m. - 10:44 p.m.
Whatever your taste or instrument, we have performance opportunities for you at SUNY Oswego. Instrumental ensembles include:
- Wind Ensemble (contact: Trevor Jorgensen)
- College-Community Orchestra (contact: Juan La Manna)
- Oswego State Jazz Orchestra (contact: Eric Schmitz)
- Guitar Ensemble (contact: Rick Balestra)
- Oswego Jazz Project (contact: Eric Schmitz or Robert Auler)
- Latin Jazz Ensemble (contact: Eric Schmitz)
- Small Group Jazz (contact: Trevor Jorgensen)
- Chamber Music Ensembles (contact: Trevor Jorgensen)