Rice Creek Ramble
Family-friendly naturalist-led walk. Participants should dress for the weather and call 315-312-6677 on the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited, unable to accommodate groups. Children 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, Aug 19, 11 a.m. - noon
Reception and Auction: "Judith Ann Benedict: An Illustrated Life"
Exhibition, reception, labyrinth walk and live auction in honor of Benedict, a longtime former art faculty member who passed away in 2016. In a prolific illustration career that spanned over 50 years, her work was published in many forms, including children's books and posters. Live auction will run 3 to 5 p.m. with proceeds to support Judith Ann Benedict Scholarship Fund. Free admission. 315.312.2111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Tyler Art Gallery
Saturday, Aug 19, noon - 6 p.m.
Men's Soccer Classic - Oswego vs. Houghton
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Friday, Sept 1, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Women's soccer vs. Morrisville
Location: Laker Soccer Field
Friday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Wednesday, Aug 16, 10:39 p.m. - 10:39 p.m.
Whatever your taste or instrument, we have performance opportunities for you at SUNY Oswego. Instrumental ensembles include:
- Wind Ensemble (contact: Trevor Jorgensen)
- College-Community Orchestra (contact: Juan La Manna)
- Oswego State Jazz Orchestra (contact: Eric Schmitz)
- Guitar Ensemble (contact: Rick Balestra)
- Oswego Jazz Project (contact: Eric Schmitz or Robert Auler)
- Latin Jazz Ensemble (contact: Eric Schmitz)
- Small Group Jazz (contact: Trevor Jorgensen)
- Chamber Music Ensembles (contact: Trevor Jorgensen)