Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Ithaca
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Wednesday, April 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Men's Lacrosse vs. Potsdam
Location: Oswego, NY- South Athletic Field
Wednesday, April 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
The following links may be of interests to students of Pre-Law:
- LSAC This is the main page for the LSAC
- Law School Admission Council's LSAC Data Search. A page that allows you to estimate your chances of getting into different law schools based on GPA and LSAT (A great page!!!)
- Information on legal careers from the Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Hieros Gamos' Legal Study - The Law Student Page (links to many law school information sources)
- Law School Admission Council's links to all law schools
- Hieros Gamos' (extensive) listing of law schools
- Home-LSAT (LSAT review classes)
- Kaplan LSAT test prep
- Princeton Review's Law School Information
- Law School Ranking Game (law school rankings with user-selectable weights)
- American Psychology-Law Society
- American Bar Association
- Supreme Court Decisions (provided by Cornell Law School).
- US Code (provided by Cornell Law School).
- Lawnerds.com - designed for Law School and Pre-Law Students
- Internet Legal Resource Guide - A collection of Internet sites selected by current law students
- Findlaw.com — The most extensive legal career site on the internet
- The Boston College Law School locator A link that allows you to estimate your chances of getting into each law school
- http://www.GetPrepped.com - LSAT prep courses
- http://www.LSATnow.com - LSAT prep courses
- Gulf Coast Law — A general page with legal info
- An article on getting into Law School
- Test Prep Review - Some practice material for the LSAT
- SimuGator (A site with many law school admissions links)
- LSAT Practice Tests — A useful cite for students preparing to take the LSAT
- Law School Application Advice (A few suggestions on applying to law school from LaVerne College of Law)
- LSAT Board (a free discussion board where students receive advice on the LSAT and law school admissions)
- LSAT Prep. (A page of excellent links to other LSAT prep sources, etc.)- PDF file
- TestMasters LSAT Prep (Another option fo LSAT prep)
- Law School Podcaster (A podcast program providing information, insight and advice on the law school admissions process.
- Test Prep Practice (a page with many practice LSAT sections)
- Knewton Test Prep (an LSAT test prep service)
- 2012 ABA-LSAC Official Guide to ABA-Approved Law Schools A guide to all US law schools
- Personal Statement Site - More law school application tips.
- LSAT Blog - More law school applications tips