Move-in Day for new students
On-campus freshmen and new transfers who have attended an Orientation session move into their residences. (315) 312-2246 or email@example.com
Location: Day for new students
Friday, Aug 25, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Freshmen and new transfers welcomed to campus by faculty, staff and others with food and fun. Free.
Location: Academic quad
Friday, Aug 25, 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Men's Soccer Classic - Oswego vs. Houghton
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Friday, Sept 1, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Women's soccer vs. Morrisville
Location: Laker Soccer Field
Friday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Wednesday, Aug 23, 7:01 a.m. - 7:01 a.m.
The IPAC Mix is the collection of programs and activities that IPAC is presently supporting. Browsing the IPAC Mix will provide a partial, pragmatic answer to the question "What is IPAC?," or "What does IPAC do?"
THIS IS THE MIX ...
- Digital Humanities Interest Group (PDF)
- Osw3go.net: Alternate Reality Simulations as Learning Tools (PDF)
- Women's Studies Program (PDF)
- Pre-law Studies (PDF)
- Health Professions Advisory Committee (HPAC) (PDF)
- Biometric Identification in the Classical World (PDF)
- Global and International Studies Major (PDF)
- Institute for Global Engagement (PDF)
- Ernst and Young Lecture Series (PDF)
- Waiting for Godot: A Robot Thespians Performance (PDF)
- Sustainability (PDF)
- Linguistics Program (PDF)
- Cognitive Science & Education Study/Discussion Group (PDF)
- IPAC Fellows Program (PDF)
- IPAC Interdisciplinary Research Apprenticeship Program (PDF)
- Cognitive Science Program (PDF)
- Interdisciplinary Course Governance (PDF)
- Cognitive Science Video Hour (PDF)
- Interdisciplinary Conversations Hour (PDF)