On the eve of the May commencement, alumni celebrate the passing of the torch of learning from faculty and staff to the newest class of graduates. Faculty and staff will lead students and alumni representing various past class years in a procession to mark the seniors’ last night as undergraduates. Free. 315-312-2106.
Location: Marano Campus Center
Friday, May 13, 9 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
SUNY Oswego celebrates its 155th Commencement with three ceremonies: College of Liberal Arts and Sciences at 9 a.m. School of Business at 1 p.m. School of Communication, Media and the Arts and School of Education at 4 p.m. Admission by ticket. Also webcast live from oswego.edu. 315-312-2106. https://www.oswego.edu/college-store/commencement
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Marano Campus Center
Saturday, May 14, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Golf - Laker Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego Country Club, W 1st St, Oswego, NY 13126, United States
Saturday, April 30, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Women's Lacrosse vs. Brockport
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Saturday, April 30, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2016
Join us for the biggest alumni party of the year! Visit alumni.oswego.edu/reunion for the most up-to-date information.
Location: SUNY Oswego, 7060 NY-104, Oswego, NY 13126, United States
Saturday, April 30, 3:54 p.m. - 3:54 p.m.
2016 Alumni Mets Game
Gather with NYC-area alumni, family and friends for a day at the ballpark! http://bit.ly/1RKCBib
Location: Citi Field 123-01 Roosevelt Ave New York, NY 11368
Saturday, July 9, 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
The IPAC Mix is the collection of programs and activities that IPAC is presently supporting. Browsing the IPAC Mix will provide a partial, pragmatic answer to the question "What is IPAC?," or "What does IPAC do?"
THIS IS THE MIX ...
- Digital Humanities Interest Group (PDF)
- Osw3go.net: Alternate Reality Simulations as Learning Tools (PDF)
- Women's Studies Program (PDF)
- Pre-law Studies (PDF)
- Health Professions Advisory Committee (HPAC) (PDF)
- Biometric Identification in the Classical World (PDF)
- Global and International Studies Major (PDF)
- Institute for Global Engagement (PDF)
- Ernst and Young Lecture Series (PDF)
- Waiting for Godot: A Robot Thespians Performance (PDF)
- Sustainability (PDF)
- Linguistics Program (PDF)
- Cognitive Science & Education Study/Discussion Group (PDF)
- IPAC Fellows Program (PDF)
- IPAC Interdisciplinary Research Apprenticeship Program (PDF)
- Cognitive Science Program (PDF)
- Interdisciplinary Course Governance (PDF)
- Cognitive Science Video Hour (PDF)
- Interdisciplinary Conversations Hour (PDF)