Dr. Lewis B. O'Donnell Media Summit
Alumni in the arts and other distinguished panelists will discuss "Digital-Social-Mobile: How Media Trends Impact Theatre, Art and Music." Part of the School of Communication, Media and the Arts Week. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 315-312-6612.
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Thursday, Oct 27, 3 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tyler Hall Campus Open House
Tour the newly renovated and reopened fine and performing arts building. Performances and refreshments. Part of SUNY Oswego's School of Communication, Media and the Arts week. Free. 315-312-6612.
Location: Tyler Hall
Friday, Oct 28, 2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. Cortland
Location: Laker Soccer Field
Saturday, Oct 22, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Women's Ice Hockey Scrimmage
Free admission for students with college ID. 3056.
Location: Marano Campus Center Arena
Saturday, Oct 22, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
For more information, visit http://alumni.oswego.edu/homecoming
Saturday, Oct 22, 1:05 p.m. - 1:05 p.m.
The IPAC Mix is the collection of programs and activities that IPAC is presently supporting. Browsing the IPAC Mix will provide a partial, pragmatic answer to the question "What is IPAC?," or "What does IPAC do?"
THIS IS THE MIX ...
- Digital Humanities Interest Group (PDF)
- Osw3go.net: Alternate Reality Simulations as Learning Tools (PDF)
- Women's Studies Program (PDF)
- Pre-law Studies (PDF)
- Health Professions Advisory Committee (HPAC) (PDF)
- Biometric Identification in the Classical World (PDF)
- Global and International Studies Major (PDF)
- Institute for Global Engagement (PDF)
- Ernst and Young Lecture Series (PDF)
- Waiting for Godot: A Robot Thespians Performance (PDF)
- Sustainability (PDF)
- Linguistics Program (PDF)
- Cognitive Science & Education Study/Discussion Group (PDF)
- IPAC Fellows Program (PDF)
- IPAC Interdisciplinary Research Apprenticeship Program (PDF)
- Cognitive Science Program (PDF)
- Interdisciplinary Course Governance (PDF)
- Cognitive Science Video Hour (PDF)
- Interdisciplinary Conversations Hour (PDF)