Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Saturday, July 4, 5:21 a.m. - 5:21 a.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Saturday, July 4, 5:22 a.m. - 5:22 a.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Saturday, July 4, 5:18 a.m. - 5:18 a.m.
- David Vampola, Director of CCIT
- Damian Schofield, Director of HCI
- Randy Odendahl, Director of Information Science
- Bruce Peng, Director of Linguistics
- , Director of the Institute for Global Engagement
- John Kane, Director of CELT
- Lisa Glidden, Director of Global and International Studies
- Mary McCune, Director of Women's Studies
- Kristen Munger, Counseling and Psychological Services
- Craig Graci, Director of Cognitive Science / Chair
- Julieve Jubin, Art (Photography)
- Leigh Wilson, Director of Creative Writing