Laker Turf Stadium kick-off ceremony
Prior to the men's soccer game, SUNY Oswego President Deborah F. Stanley will officially open the facility together with Vice President for Student Affairs Jerald Woolfolk, Director of Athletics Sue Viscomi and esteemed alumnus and member of the 1966 SUNYAC men's soccer championship squad Dan Scaia, a 1968 Oswego graduate. The first 200 students in attendance will receive a free "Laker Turf Stadium Kickoff" T-shirt and a free soft pretzel. Free. 312-3056.
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Tuesday, Sept 1, 3:30 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Concert: Bach cello suites by Matt Haimovitz
Renowned Israeli-born soloist Matt Haimovitz performs all six Bach cello suites, while visiting four Central New York locations. (The “moveable feast” begins with a Tuesday live-at-noon broadcast from the studios of WCNY FM (91.3), followed by a 3 p.m. appearance at the River’s End Bookstore. The musical tour resumes at 5 p.m. Wednesday at Tyler Gallery in Penfield Library.) The remaining suites at 7:30 p.m. Sheldon Hall: $15 ($5 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in lots adjacent to and across Washington Boulevard from Sheldon Hall. http://www.oswego.edu/arts. 312-2141.
Location: Ballroom, Sheldon Hall
Wednesday, Sept 16, 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Soccer Field
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Men's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Location: Oswego, NY, Laker Turf Stadium
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
2015 New Jersey Event
Find out more and register: http://bit.ly/1T3Y0iT
Location: Ridgewood Country Club 96 W. Midland Ave., Paramus, N.J.
Thursday, Sept 17, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Sept 17, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- William C. Bosch - email@example.com
BA, MS, PhD (in progress). Special interests: expert systems, computer use in education, human factors.
- James P. Early - firstname.lastname@example.org
BS, MS, PhD. Special interests: computer and network security, software engineering, data mining, computer science education.
- Sue Fettes - email@example.com
BA, MA, PhD, MS. Special interests: computation, combinatorics and graph theory.
- Craig Graci - firstname.lastname@example.org
BA, MA. Special interests: artificial intelligence, data models, programming languages.
- Marianne Hromalik - email@example.com
BS, M.Phil, PhD. Special interests:
- Douglas Lea - firstname.lastname@example.org
BA, MS, PhD. Special interests: algorithm design, object oriented languages.
- Rachid Manseur - email@example.com
Licence-es-Sciences, MS, PhD. Special interests: Engineering Program development, robotics, embedded systems, digital design, engineering education.
- Rameen Mohammadi - firstname.lastname@example.org
BA, MS, PhD (in progress). Special interests: office automation, software engineering.
- Randolph Odendahl - email@example.com
BA, MS, MS. Special interests: computation theory.
- Alex Pantaleev - firstname.lastname@example.org BA, MS, PhD. Special Interests: computer gaming, software engineering, computer science education, programming languages, artificial intelligence.
- Damian Schofield - email@example.com BSc (Hons) PhD PGCAP. Special interests: forensic reconstruction, training/education using virtual simulators, human-computer interaction, facial reconstruction, biometrics, user perception of digital media, fire juggling.
- David Vampola - firstname.lastname@example.org
BA, MA, MA. Special interests: Cognitive Science, Computer Models of Social Science, Mathematical Logic.
- Elaine Wenderholm - email@example.com
BA, MS, MS, PhD. Special interests: bioinformatics, optimization techniques, simulation and modeling.
- Kyunghye Yoon - firstname.lastname@example.org
BS, MS, PhD. Special interests: human information-seeking behavior, impact of information and communication technology, information retrieval.
Adjunct Faculty and Support Personnel
- Cheryl Pointon - Secretary, email@example.com phone: 315-312-2367
- Jim Patridge, Visiting Assistant Professor, firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 315-312-3272
- Michael Smith, Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com phone: 315-312-2692
- Bob Zuber, Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 315-312-2692