Student Involvement Awards
Awards recognize and reward students and their organizations whose involvement has made SUNY Oswego and the surrounding community a better place to live and learn. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420; email@example.com.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Tuesday, April 22, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Women's Lacrosse vs. Brockport
Location: Oswego, NY- South Athletic Field
Saturday, April 19, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Softball vs. Potsdam
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Softball Field
Sunday, April 20, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
1. Must hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
2. Must submit transcripts of any undergraduate and, if applicable, graduate coursework.
3. Evidence of scholarly and academic potential:
- Must have an undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Must submit GRE scores and, if an international student, TOEFL scores. Typically, the GRE Verbal and Quantitive scores are each 500 or higher.
4. Evidence of professional commitment and potential within the field of Human Computer Interaction:
- Three letters of reference, at least two of which are from academic sources.
- Personal statement about your goals, prior related experience, and future plans.
5. Evidence of successful completion of courses* equivalent to:
- CSC 212 - Principles of Computing
- CSC 241 - Abstract Data Types and Programming
- PSY 280 - Analysis of Psychological Data
- PSY 290 - Research Methods in Psychology
*Applicants who have not completed these required courses may be provisionally accepted into the HCI program
Send Applications to:
602 Culkin Hall
State University of New York at Oswego
7060 State Route 104
Oswego, NY 13126
Please address any program admission questions to the HCI Program Director:
Damian Schofield - firstname.lastname@example.org
The SUNY Oswego HCI program has a rolling admissions policy.