Volleyball vs Cazenovia
Location: Oswego, NY, Max Ziel Gym in Laker Hall
Tuesday, Oct 6, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Men's Tennis vs. Utica
Location: Oswego, NY, Romney Tennis Courts
Wednesday, Oct 7, 4 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Alumni & Friends Event with President Stanley
Save the date. http://alumni.oswego.edu/events
Location: New York, NY, USA
Sunday, Oct 4, 9:51 a.m. - 9:51 a.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Qualifying courses for the GLS major and minor are offered by a number of different departments on campus. The GLS Governing Board regularly reviews campus course offerings to determine their applicability to the program, so GLS majors and minors should consult their advisor when registering for classes.
The following materials are available to assist students in planning their course of study:
- Courses Available for GLS Major Requirements - Fall 2015 (PDF)
- Approved GLS Concentrate Courses: Master List [revised 6.2014] (PDF)
- GLS Major: Requirements & Planning Worksheet [rev. 8.2013) (PDF)
- GLS Major: Requirements & Planning Worksheet [rev 6.2012] (PDF)
- GLS Minor: Requirements & Planning Worksheet (PDF)
- GLS Brochure for Current and Prospective Students (PDF)