Cognitive Science Program Advisory Board
Move-in Day for new students
On-campus freshmen and new transfers who have attended an Orientation session move into their residences. (315) 312-2246 or email@example.com
Location: Day for new students
Friday, Aug 25, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Freshmen and new transfers welcomed to campus by faculty, staff and others with food and fun. Free.
Location: Academic quad
Friday, Aug 25, 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Men's Soccer Classic - Oswego vs. Houghton
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Friday, Sept 1, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Women's soccer vs. Morrisville
Location: Laker Soccer Field
Friday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Monday, Aug 21, 8:37 p.m. - 8:37 p.m.
Jing Lei Anthropology Department
Craig DeLancey Philosophy Department
Craig Graci Director of Cognitive Science Program at Oswego
Jean Ann Linguistics Program
Leigh Bacher Psychology Department
David Vampola Computer Science Department
Faculty Information and Home Pages
- David Vampola - Computer Science Department - firstname.lastname@example.org
Special interests: neural networking, natural language processing, mathematical logic
- Craig DeLancey - Philosophy Department - email@example.com
Special interests: theories of emotion, philosophy of mind, genetic algorithms
- Craig Graci - Computer Science Department, Director of Cognitive Science Program - firstname.lastname@example.org
Special interests: cognitive musicology, artificial intelligence, semiotics
- Leigh Bacher - Psychology Department - email@example.com
Special interests: attention-action; mechanisms, function & spontaneous eye blinking; developmental science; motor skill acquisition
- Jean Ann - Linguistics Program - firstname.lastname@example.org
Special interests: phonetic and phonological systems in sign and spoken languages, type and token frequency in languages, language use
- Bruce Peng - Director of Linguistics Program - email@example.com
Special interests: phonological properties of first languages and interlanguages, language in education, educational research