First Summer Session begins
Tuesday, May 28, noon - noon
Service Awards Recognition Luncheon
The recognition luncheon honors SUNY Oswego's CSEA, Council 82, PBA and PEF employees for their years of service. $8 (admission by ticket only). 312-2230.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Friday, June 14, noon - 2 p.m.
Location: Oswego and vicinity
Thursday, June 6, noon - noon
Thursday, June 20, noon - noon
All ENG 102’s are required to include the following:
- At least five formal texts.
- Formal writing in more than one genre.
- Regular informal writing.
- At least two teacher-sponsored revisions.
- Some in-class workshop experience.
- At least one assignment that requires students to integrate references to other texts
meaningfully into their own, as well as to imagine, locate, and evaluate such texts.
- An attendance policy requiring no more than four absences in a TTh course, no more
than six in a MWF course.