First Summer Session begins
Tuesday, May 28, noon - noon
Second Summer Session begins
Monday, June 17, noon - noon
Men's Soccer Classic - Alfred vs. Morrisville
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Soccer Field
Friday, Aug 30, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Men's Soccer Classic - Oswego State vs. Houghton
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Soccer Field
Friday, Aug 30, 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Location: Oswego and vicinity
Thursday, June 6, noon - noon
Thursday, June 20, noon - noon
Books may be ordered from the Oswego State College Bookstore
- Beckner, W. (2004). Ethics for educational leaders. Boston, MA: Pearson/A. ISBN: 9780205360918
- Glanz, J. (2002). Finding your leadership style: a guide for educators. Alexandria, VA.: Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development. ISBN: 9780871206923
- Northouse, P. G. (2012). Leadership: theory and practice (6th ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA.: Sage. ISBN-13: 978-1452203409
- Wheelan, S. A. (2013). Creating effective teams: a guide for members and leaders (3rd ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA.: Sage Publications. ISBN: 9781452217079
- American Psychological Association (2009). Publication manual of the American psychological association. (5th ed). Washington DC: Author.
- Bennis, W. (2009). On becoming a leader. Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley. ISBN-13: 9780465014088
- Byham, W. C. (1992). Zapp! in education: how empowerment can improve the quality of instruction, and student, and teacher satisfaction. New York, NY: Fawcett Columbine. ISBN-13: 9780449907962
- Covey, S. R. (2004). The 7 habits of highly effective people: powerful lessons in personal change. New York, NY: Golden Books. ISBN-13: 9780743272452
- Covey, S. R. (2006) The 8th habit: from effectiveness to greatness. New York, NY: Free Press, Simon & Schuster. ISBN-13: 978-0762428533
- Gardner, J. W. (1993). Gardner on leadership. New York, NY: Simon & Schuster for National Association of Secondary School Principals. ISBN-13: 9780029113127
- Garmston, R. J., & Wellman, B. M. (1992). How to make presentations that teach and transform. Alexandria, VA.: Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development. ISBN-13: 9780871201997
- LexisNexis (2006) School Law (31st edition). New York State School Boards Association/New York State Bar Association.
- Truss, L. (2006). Eats shoots & leaves: the zero tolerance approach to punctuation. New York, NY: Gotham Books. ISBN-13: 9781592402038
- Marzano, RJ., Waters, T. & McNulty, B.A. (2005). School Leadership That Works: From Research to Results. Alexandria, VA: Association for Supervision & Curriculum Development. ISBN-13: 978-1416602279
- Reeves, D.B. (2007). The Daily Disciplines of Leadership: How to Improve Student Achievement, Staff Motivation, and Personal Organization. San Francisco, CA: Jossey Bass ISBN-13: 9780787987671
- Whitaker, T. (2011). What Great Principals Do Differently: Eighteen Things That Matter Most. Larchmont, NY: Eye on Education. ISBN: 1596672005
The Essentials of Human Resources Administration in Education - Rebore (Allyn & Bacon Educational Leadership Series)
Human Resources Administration - Personnel Issues and Needs in Education (5th Edition) - Webb & Norton
- Imber, M. and van Geel, T (2010) A Teacher's Guide to Education Law. ISBN# 9780415994637
- Zepeda, S. J. (2012). Instructional supervision: applying tools and concepts. 3rd edition. Larchmont, NY: Eye on Education. ISBN-13: 9781596672079
- Glatthorn, A., Boschee, F. and Whitehead, B. (2012). Curriculum Leadership: Development and Implementation (3rd ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA.: Corwin Press. ISBN-13: 978-1-4129-9219-0
- Jacobs, H. (2010). Curriculum 21: essential education for a changing world. Alexandria, VA: ASCD. ISBN-13: 9781416609407
- Marx, G. (2006). An overview of sixteen trends: their profound impact on our future. Alexandria, VA: Educational Research Service. ISBN-13: 9781931762526
- Fullan, M. (2007). Leading in a culture of change. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass. ISBN-13: 9780787987664
- Martin-Kniep, G. (2007) Communities that learn, lead & last: building and sustaining educational experience. San Francisco, CA: Josey-Bass. ISBN: 978-0-7879-8513-4
- Patterson, J. (2003). Coming even cleaner about organizational change. Lanham: MD: The Scarecrow Press. ISBN-13: 9780810847392
- Reeves, D. (2009). Leading change in your school. How to conquer myths, build commitment, and get results. Alexandria, VA: ASCD ISBN-13: 9781416608080
- Senge, P. (2006). The fifth discipline: the art & practice of the learning organization. New York, NY: Doubleday. ISBN-13: 9780385517256
- Barth, R. S. (2004). Learning by heart. San Francisco, CA: Wiley, John and Sons. ISBN: 978078792233.
- Bergmann, S. (2007). Lead me I dare you. Larchmont, NY: Eye on Education. ISBN: 9781596670440.
- Bolman, L. G., & Deal, T. E. (2008). Reframing organizations: artistry, choice, and leadership (4th ed.). San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass. ISBN: 9780787987992
- Fullan, M. (2010). All systems go; the change imperative for whole system reform. Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin ISBN: 978-1412978736.
- Gladwell, M. (2002). The tipping point. Boston, MA: Little Brown. ISBN: 9780316346627.
- Marshall, C. (2009). Leadership for social justice: making revolutions in education. Boston, MA: Prentice Hall. ISBN: 9780131362666.
- Munro, J.H. (2007). Round table viewpoints, organizational leadership. Dubuque, IA: McGraw-Hill. ISBN: 9780073527826.