Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Ithaca
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Wednesday, April 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Men's Lacrosse vs. Potsdam
Location: Oswego, NY- South Athletic Field
Wednesday, April 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
INTERN - DISTRICT
- Michele Alagna, Principal, ACES at Jefferson-Lewis BOCES (July - August 2013)
- Marjory Ball Williams, Online Blended Coordinator at Jefferson-Lewis BOCES (July - August 2013)
- Julie Bearup, Administrative Intern, Middle School/Elementary School, Thousand Islands CSD (September - June 2014)
- Anne Marie Bertram, Interim Elementary Principal, West Carthage ES, Carthage CSD (August - May 2014)
- Kris Biazzo, Distance Learning Coordinator (Summer 2013)/Adult Education Administrator Evening Programs (Fall 2013), Jefferson-Lewis BOCES (July - Dec 2013)
- Cristy Bobbett, Director of Special Education, Tully ES/Tully Jr.Sr. HS, Tully CSD (January - June 2013)
- Todd Burker, Assistant to the Superintendent, Carthage HS, Carthage CSD (September - June 2014)
- Kasey Dolson, Summer School Principal, Palermo ES, Mexico Academy & CS (July - August 2013)
- Maren Farney, Administrative Intern, Copenhagen CSD (August - June 2014)
- Lisa Freitag, Administrative Intern, Guardino ES, Thousand Island CSD (July - Dec 2013)
- Jeffrey Ginger, Assistant Principal, High School, Watertown CSD (July - June 2014)
- Barbara Grenga, Vice Principal, Main Street School, North Syracuse CSD (July - August 2013)
- Joelle Grifa, Assistant Principal-Summer School Program, North Rose-Wolcott ES & Leavenworth MS, North Rose-Wolcott CSD (July - August 2013)
- Michael Jorgensen, Administrative Intern, High School & Middle School, Palmyra-Macedon CSD (June - August 2013)
- Joanne Keim, Administrative Intern, Ray Middle School, Baldwinsville CSD (September - June 2014)
- Erin King, Intern Dean of Students, ACES at Jefferson-Lewis BOCES (August - June 2014)
- Erica Leach, Administrative Intern/ESY Principal, Marcus Whitman CSD, Marcus Whitman CSD (July - August 2014)
- Chad Luther, Administrative Intern, Middle/High School, South Lewis CSD (July - June 2014)
- Eric Luther, Building Principal, West Cartage ES, Carthage CSD (August - June 2014)
- Jeffrey McCarthy, Administrative Intern, Canandaigua MS, Canandaigua CSD (July - June 2014)
- Jason Nephew, Administrative Intern, North Syracuse CSD (August - June 2014)
- Chadwick Nower, Administrative Intern, Chenango Campus, DCMO BOCES (July - August 2013)
- Michael Pincelli, Summer School Assistant Principal, Senior HS/Ninth Grade Academy, Rush Henrietta CSD (July - August 2013)
- Pamela Ratliff, Administrative Intern, Copenhagen CSD (August - June 2014)
- Brian Read, Administrative Intern, High School, Newark CSD (September - June 2014)
- Katie Regan, Assistant Principal, High School & District Office, Jordan Elbridge CSD (September - June 2014)
- Emily Remington, Summer School Principal/Director of Grants, Carthage HS, Carthage CSD (June - June 2014)
- Mary Ellen Roberson, Teacher on Special Assignment, Corcoran HS, Syracuse CSD (September - June 2014)
- Jeanette Rushford, Dean of Students, JACES/LACES, Jefferson-Lewis BOCES (August - June 2014)
- Neal Sanderson, BOCES I Cooperative Summer School Administrative Intern at East Irondequoit MS, Monroe I BOCES (June - August 2013)
- Heather Silvia, Administrative Intern, Split Rock ES, West Genesee CSD (September - June 2014)
- Erin Simmons, Administrative Intern, Oswego HS, Central Square HS Alternative Programs, Oswego County BOCES (June - August 2013)
- Peter Treasure, Assistant Principal MS, Leavenworth MS, North Rose-Wolcott CSD (September - January 2014)