Student Involvement Awards
Awards recognize and reward students and their organizations whose involvement has made SUNY Oswego and the surrounding community a better place to live and learn. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Tuesday, April 22, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Women's Lacrosse vs. Brockport
Location: Oswego, NY- South Athletic Field
Saturday, April 19, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Softball vs. Potsdam
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Softball Field
Sunday, April 20, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
At the conclusion of an internship, students will be able to: demonstrate the development of a professional competency program related to the student's concentration and the intership experience; demonstrate the evaluation of a professional competency program in the internship experience, supplying documented validation of competency.
Email State Education Department regarding Internship Certificate Information.
Listed below are forms/links that will be needed as your progress through the Educational Administration Department's EAD 695 Internship.
- Annual Alumni Meeting Registration Form (Interns are REQUIRED to attend) form updated yearly in late spring.
- Appendix I - Proposed Internship Schedule
- Comprehensive Examination Guidelines
- Educational Administration Department - Internship Handbook April 2014
- Educational Administration Department Student Handbook (2014)
- ELCC Worksheet Grid (formerly NCATE)
- Filing for Graduation (February 1st Deadline) - CAS Student graduate in August (but 'walk' in May ceremony). This is an on-line process via the myoswego website.
- Leadership Project
- Platform Statement
- SBL/SDL Assessment - Internship Evaluation Scoring Document (fillable form) 2014