Educational Administration Department

Welcome to the Educational Administration Department's website.

For First Time/New Students:
1.    For first time students who have not already been formally accepted into the CAS program you will need to complete a non-degree application on line. 
a.    A link to the non-degree application can be found at this website:  Please note that you will be required to submit official college transcripts for this process.
b.    You must meet the state requirements regarding immunizations.  (Unfortunately, the registration system will not allow you to register until you have met the immunization requirement.)
Immunization Documentation is required for registration. According to NYS law, students born on or after January 1, 1957 need to provide documentation of the following: 1st MMR dose after 1st birthday and second dose at least one month or greater from 1st dose. Offered free of charge. Link to the SUNY Oswego Health Center.

2.    The Graduate Office will process your non-degree application and will send you a letter along with your SUNY Oswego ID #. 

3.    Once you have received your SUNY Oswego ID# from the Graduate Office you will be able to register for our first core course by visiting

Grade Retrieval

Individual students are able to retrieve their own grade information from the MYOswego website.  If you need further assistance with this, please contact the Registrar's Office at 315-312-2180.