First Summer Session begins
Tuesday, May 28, noon - noon
Second Summer Session begins
Monday, June 17, noon - noon
Location: Oswego and vicinity
Thursday, June 6, noon - noon
Thursday, June 20, noon - noon
Admission to the ProgramStudents may apply for admission into the honors program in their junior or senior year after completing 15 credits in economics. In order to qualify for admission, the student must possess a GPA in economics and overall GPA of at least 3.2. Students will be accepted into the honors program upon receiving a positive recommendation from a majority of the economics faculty.
Minimum Requirements of Program
- Core requirements of Economics Major:
- Additional Core Courses:
- Twelve hours of Economics electives
- Cognate requirements of Economics major
Requirements for graduation with honors in Economics
- Satisfactory completion of honors program.
- A minimum GPA of 3.2 in Economics and a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2.