Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 25, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Golf Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego, NY - Oswego Country Club
Saturday, April 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
The Curriculum and Instruction Department offers graduate degree programs in the following areas:
If you hold teacher certification, the following MSED programs are offered:
Master of Science in Education leading to Professional Certification
- Curriculum and Instruction (30 credit hours)
- Special Education: Childhood 1-6 (30 credit hours)
Master of Science in Education leading to Initial/Professional Certification
- Literacy Education, Birth to Grade 6 (33 credit hours)
- Literacy Education, Grades 5 to 12 (33 credit hours)
- Special Education: Childhood Grades 1 to 6 (36 credit hours)
If you are seeking teacher certification, the following MST or MAT programs are offered:
Master of Science for Teachers (MST)
- Childhood Education 1-6 (48 credit hours)
- Adolescence Education 7-12 (44 credit hours)
- Modern Language: French, German, or Spanish
- Sciences: Biology, Chemistry, Earth Science, or Physics
- Social Studies
Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT)
- Art (42 credit hours)
- Chemistry (50 credit hours)
- Mathematics (48 credit hours)
- MSED: March1 or October 1
- MAT Art: March 1 or October 1
- MAT Chemistry or Mathematics: March 15
- MST: March 15