Columbus Day Open House
The Open House will include: Admissions presentations, a chance to talk with faculty, student-guided campus tours, select tours of academic facilities and an opportunity to meet with representatives from Career Services, International Education (study abroad) and Experience-Based Education (internships). Presentations regarding financial aid and first-year academic and advisement programs are also offered. Please go to www.oswego.edu/visit to register.
Location: Marano Campus Center, Main Concourse
Monday, Oct 12, 9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Internationally recognized sculptor Coral Penelope Lambert of Alfred University will demonstrate her art, the age-old sculpting and manufacturing technique using molten iron. Free; including parking. 312-2111.
Location: Lot R13, off Iroquois Trail between Oneida Hall and The Village
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Men's Tennis vs. Utica
Location: Oswego, NY, Romney Tennis Courts
Wednesday, Oct 7, 4 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. Fredonia
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Soccer Field
Friday, Oct 9, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Alumni & Friends Event with President Stanley
Save the date. http://alumni.oswego.edu/events
Location: New York, NY, USA
Wednesday, Oct 7, 4:24 a.m. - 4:24 a.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
The Curriculum and Instruction Department offers graduate degree programs in the following areas:
If you hold teacher certification, the following MSED programs are offered:
Master of Science in Education leading to Professional Certification
- Curriculum and Instruction (30 credit hours)
- Special Education: Childhood 1-6 (30 credit hours)
Master of Science in Education leading to Initial/Professional Certification
- Literacy Education, Birth to Grade 6 (33 credit hours)
- Literacy Education, Grades 5 to 12 (33 credit hours)
- Special Education: Childhood Grades 1 to 6 (36 credit hours)
If you are seeking teacher certification, the following MST or MAT programs are offered:
Master of Science for Teachers (MST)
- Childhood Education 1-6 (48 credit hours)
- Adolescence Education 7-12 (44 credit hours)
- Modern Language: French, German, or Spanish
- Sciences: Biology, Chemistry, Earth Science, or Physics
- Social Studies
Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT)
- Art (42 credit hours)
- Chemistry (50 credit hours)
- Mathematics (48 credit hours)
- MSED: March1 or October 1
- MAT Art: March 1 or October 1
- MAT Chemistry or Mathematics: March 15
- MST: March 15