First Summer Session begins
Tuesday, May 28, noon - noon
Service Awards Recognition Luncheon
The recognition luncheon honors SUNY Oswego's CSEA, Council 82, PBA and PEF employees for their years of service. $8 (admission by ticket only). 312-2230.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Friday, June 14, noon - 2 p.m.
Location: Oswego and vicinity
Thursday, June 6, noon - noon
Thursday, June 20, noon - noon
Childhood Majors: Math Proficiency Exam
Sunday, April 7, 2013
Field Placement Office:
Practicum Sign-Ups, Practicum Orientation for Block One, Student Teaching Applications, etc.
- Dates, meeting times, and field placement information for Childhood Education, Adolescence Education, and TESOL majors are posted on the field placement office webpage. For further information contact email@example.com
Student Teacher Application Information:
This student teacher application information is available so students can begin to plan for student teaching. It is all the information they will get when they go to the field placement office.
- Students must still go to the Field Placement Office to hand deliver materials and to fill out a card for placement purposes.
- The resume information is current; the letter of introduction information is not required but students might decide to include it anyway.
- Note: Students are asked for hometown locations and on-campus living locations. Students should make clear that they want to be placed where they plan to live during student teaching.
Student Teacher Orientation Meetings:
Spring 2013 Student Teachers:
- Meeting Two Date: Friday, March 22, 2013. Student Teachers meet at 9 a.m. at Sheldon Hall Ballroom. (Q4)
Fall 2013 Student Teachers:
- Meeting One Date: Thursday, August 29, 2013. Student Teachers meet at 9 a.m. at Sheldon Hall Ballroom. (Q1)
- Meeting Two Date: Friday, October 18, 2013. Student Teachers meet at 9 a.m. at Sheldon Hall Ballroom. (Q2)