Founded in 1861 by Edward Austin Sheldon
First Summer Session begins
Tuesday, May 28, noon - noon
Service Awards Recognition Luncheon
The recognition luncheon honors SUNY Oswego's CSEA, Council 82, PBA and PEF employees for their years of service. $8 (admission by ticket only). 312-2230.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Friday, June 14, noon - 2 p.m.
Location: Oswego and vicinity
Thursday, June 6, noon - noon
Thursday, June 20, noon - noon
Welcome to the Department of Curriculum & Instruction! The primary mission of this department is the preparation of socially conscious teachers who promote authentic learning for all students in the public and private schools of New York State, the northeast region, and the nation.
- C & I Department Education Newsletter, Issue 95, November/December, 2012 [PDF file]
- Forms inside the "Student Teaching" page have been updated, November, 2012
- Student Teaching Handbook [PDF Version]
- TK20 - School of Education Assessment Tool
- Undergraduate advisement forms are updated [link]
- Teacher Certification Step-by-Step (PDF)