First Summer Session begins
Tuesday, May 28, noon - noon
Service Awards Recognition Luncheon
The recognition luncheon honors SUNY Oswego's CSEA, Council 82, PBA and PEF employees for their years of service. $8 (admission by ticket only). 312-2230.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Friday, June 14, noon - 2 p.m.
Location: Oswego and vicinity
Thursday, June 6, noon - noon
Thursday, June 20, noon - noon
Counseling and Psychological students can take advantage of the wealth of research information provided on the web by Penfield Library.
- Information on Graduate Student Application process for the National Certified Counselor Credential (.pdf 117KB)
- Information on Comprehensive Exams and Exam Dates
- View the Student Handbook (.doc 1.39 MB)
- View the School Psychology Supplement (.pdf 123 KB)
- View information about Mandated Reporter Training
- View information about candidacy requirements related to professional readiness