About the Department

The Counseling and Psychological Services (CPS) Department, led by an outstanding faculty, offers three graduate programs that lead to Master of Science Degrees in Counseling Services, Human Services/Counseling, or School Psychology. Students in the Counseling Services program may choose the School Counseling track or the Student Affairs track. Additionally, a Certificate of Advanced Study (CAS) is offered in the Counseling Services and School Psychology program and a CASAC certification is offered in the Human Services/Counseling course of study.