Dart Make Up vs Rooters
Monday, Dec 3, 7 p.m. - 11 p.m.
- Campus academic dishonesty policy:
Intellectual integrity on the part of all students is basic to individual growth and development through college course work. When academic dishonestly occurs, the teaching/learning climate is seriously undermined and student growth and development are impeded. For these reasons, any form of intellectual dishonestly is a serious concern and is therefore prohibited.For more information visit: www.oswego.edu/administration/registrar/policy_text.html#cpii
- Campus disabilities statement:
The Office of Disability Services is available to assist students who have a legally documented disability or students who suspect that they may have a disability. If you have a disabling condition that may interfere with your ability to successfully complete this course, please contact the Office of Disability Services. (Alternative testing for students with learning disabilities is available through Disability Services.)See Disability Support Services
- Penfield Library Computer & Information Science On-Line Resources .
- The Computer Science department maintains labs for student use. Lab availability schedules can be found outside of the labs (Shineman 448 & 436) as well as the Computer Science office (Shineman 396).
- Department Account Usage Policy
- Computer Science Student Award Winners.
- Department Policy on Cheating