Student Involvement Awards
Awards recognize and reward students and their organizations whose involvement has made SUNY Oswego and the surrounding community a better place to live and learn. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Tuesday, April 22, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Softball vs. SUNYIT
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Softball Field
Tuesday, April 22, 3:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Baseball vs. Ithaca
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Wednesday, April 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
As stated in the catalog requirements, students seeking the Baccalaureate of Science, as part of their 21 hours of advisor-approved electives, must complete a 12 credit sequence in an approved track. The following constitute the currently approved tracks.
Computer Game Development Track. 12 credits selected among the following:
- CSC420 Graphical User Interfaces
- CSC430 Topics in Computer Games
- CSC454 System Simulation and Virtual Worlds
- CSC455 Computer Game Programming
- CSC470 Computer Graphics
- CSC366 Cognitive Science
- CSC350 Computational Linguistics (or ISC355 Knowledge Representation but not both)
- CSC416 Artificial Intelligence Programming Languages
- CSC466 Artificial Intelligence and Heuristic Programming
- CSC490 Cognitive Musicology
- CSC375 Parallel Computing
- CSC444 Compilers and Execution Environments
- CSC445 Computer Networks
- CSC459 Data Base Management Systems
- CSC480 Software Design and Validation
- CSC322 Systems Programming
- CSC323 Embedded Systems
- CSC336 Advanced Digital Systems
- CSC338 Robotics
- ECE233 Signals and Systems