Second summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Wednesday, May 25, 3:54 p.m. - 3:54 p.m.
GENIUS Olympiad opening ceremonies
SUNY Oswego's GENIUS Olympiad (Global Environmental Issues -- U.S.) aims to inspire high school students from around the world to contribute to the protection and improvement of the environment as they compete in five disciplines. Free. email@example.com or geniusolympiad.org.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Marano Campus Center
Monday, June 13, 5 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Men's Soccer vs. St. John Fisher Scrimmage
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Tuesday, Aug 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Women's Volleyball vs. St. Lawrence
Location: Max Ziel Gymnasium
Sunday, Aug 28, noon - 1 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2016
Join us for the biggest alumni party of the year! Visit alumni.oswego.edu/reunion for the most up-to-date information.
Location: SUNY Oswego, 7060 NY-104, Oswego, NY 13126, United States
Wednesday, May 25, 3:53 p.m. - 3:53 p.m.
2016 Alumni Mets Game
Gather with NYC-area alumni, family and friends for a day at the ballpark! http://bit.ly/1RKCBib
Location: Citi Field 123-01 Roosevelt Ave New York, NY 11368
Saturday, July 9, 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
1. Students may choose one of the three following program options:
A. Option 1 - Career Applications
B. Option 2 - Graduate Studies
C. Option 3 - Leadership
Option 1 is designed for those students who are interested in career application upon graduation.
Option 2 is designed for those students who are interested in enrolling in a graduate program in Business at a later date.
Option 3 is for the student who is interested in gaining practical experience in leadership, which will assist them in future supervisory positions after graduation.
2. Some of the courses have prerequisites. However, it is likely that those prerequisites can also be used to complete a student's major cognates or general education requirements.
3. Students may not use courses credited to their major programs to fulfill elective requirements in the Business Administration minor.
4. Course programs and electives will be approved by the minor advisory committee.
5. Admission to the minor program will be determined by a competitive selection process and the major department's participation in the minor program.