Dr. Lewis B. O'Donnell Media Summit
Alumni in the arts and other distinguished panelists will discuss "Digital-Social-Mobile: How Media Trends Impact Theatre, Art and Music." Part of the School of Communication, Media and the Arts Week. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 315-312-6612.
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Thursday, Oct 27, 3 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tyler Hall Campus Open House
Tour the newly renovated and reopened fine and performing arts building. Performances and refreshments. Part of SUNY Oswego's School of Communication, Media and the Arts week. Free. 315-312-6612.
Location: Tyler Hall
Friday, Oct 28, 2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. Hamilton
Location: Laker Soccer Field
Tuesday, Oct 25, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Women's Field Hockey vs. St. John Fisher
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Tuesday, Oct 25, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
For more information, visit http://alumni.oswego.edu/homecoming
Sunday, Oct 23, 9:06 p.m. - 9:06 p.m.
1. Students may choose one of the three following program options:
A. Option 1 - Career Applications
B. Option 2 - Graduate Studies
C. Option 3 - Leadership
Option 1 is designed for those students who are interested in career application upon graduation.
Option 2 is designed for those students who are interested in enrolling in a graduate program in Business at a later date.
Option 3 is for the student who is interested in gaining practical experience in leadership, which will assist them in future supervisory positions after graduation.
2. Some of the courses have prerequisites. However, it is likely that those prerequisites can also be used to complete a student's major cognates or general education requirements.
3. Students may not use courses credited to their major programs to fulfill elective requirements in the Business Administration minor.
4. Course programs and electives will be approved by the minor advisory committee.
5. Admission to the minor program will be determined by a competitive selection process and the major department's participation in the minor program.