Student Involvement Awards
Awards recognize and reward students and their organizations whose involvement has made SUNY Oswego and the surrounding community a better place to live and learn. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Tuesday, April 22, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Women's Lacrosse vs. Brockport
Location: Oswego, NY- South Athletic Field
Saturday, April 19, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Softball vs. Potsdam
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Softball Field
Sunday, April 20, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
1. Students may choose one of the three following program options:
A. Option 1 - Career Applications
B. Option 2 - Graduate Studies
C. Option 3 - Leadership
Option 1 is designed for those students who are interested in career application upon graduation.
Option 2 is designed for those students who are interested in enrolling in a graduate program in Business at a later date.
Option 3 is for the student who is interested in gaining practical experience in leadership, which will assist them in future supervisory positions after graduation.
2. Some of the courses have prerequisites. However, it is likely that those prerequisites can also be used to complete a student's major cognates or general education requirements.
3. Students may not use courses credited to their major programs to fulfill elective requirements in the Business Administration minor.
4. Course programs and electives will be approved by the minor advisory committee.
5. Admission to the minor program will be determined by a competitive selection process and the major department's participation in the minor program.