Concert: SUNY Oswego jazz ensembles
Directed by Eric Schmitz, the SUNY Oswego Jazz Ensemble, Latin Jazz Ensemble and Small Group Combo present music spanning a wide variety of styles and eras. Many student soloists are featured. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 315-312-2130.
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Thursday, Dec 8, 7:30 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Reception for BFA Art Exhibition
Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 315-312-2113.
Location: Tyler Art Gallery, Tyler Hall
Friday, Dec 9, 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Men's Basketball vs. Fredonia
$6 adults, $4 children 5-18, and free for SUNY Oswego students with ID and children under 5. Tickets may be purchased at tickets.oswego.edu. 315-312-3073.
Location: Max Ziel Gymnasium
Friday, Dec 9, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Women's Ice Hockey vs. Hamilton
$4 for adults, $2 for 5-17years, free for children under the age of 5, free for SUNY Oswego students with ID. Tickets may be purchased at tickets.oswego.edu. 315-312-3073
Location: Marano Campus Center Ice Arena
Friday, Dec 9, 7 p.m. - 9 p.m.
1. Students may choose one of the three following program options:
A. Option 1 - Career Applications
B. Option 2 - Graduate Studies
C. Option 3 - Leadership
Option 1 is designed for those students who are interested in career application upon graduation.
Option 2 is designed for those students who are interested in enrolling in a graduate program in Business at a later date.
Option 3 is for the student who is interested in gaining practical experience in leadership, which will assist them in future supervisory positions after graduation.
2. Some of the courses have prerequisites. However, it is likely that those prerequisites can also be used to complete a student's major cognates or general education requirements.
3. Students may not use courses credited to their major programs to fulfill elective requirements in the Business Administration minor.
4. Course programs and electives will be approved by the minor advisory committee.
5. Admission to the minor program will be determined by a competitive selection process and the major department's participation in the minor program.