Student Involvement Fair
Annual event where SUNY Oswego student clubs and organizations host informational tables. Free for SUNY Oswego students. 315-312-5420.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Marano Campus Center
Wednesday, Aug 31, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
ALANA Student Leadership Conference begins
The theme for the weeklong 30th annual conference is "Diamond in the Rough." Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420.
Location: SUNY Oswego
Saturday, Sept 17, noon - 8 p.m.
Women's Tennis vs. Cortland
Location: Romney Tennis Courts
Thursday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Women's Field Hockey vs. Houghton
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Thursday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
For more information, visit http://alumni.oswego.edu/homecoming
Sunday, Aug 28, 3:53 p.m. - 3:53 p.m.
1. Students may choose one of the three following program options:
A. Option 1 - Career Applications
B. Option 2 - Graduate Studies
C. Option 3 - Leadership
Option 1 is designed for those students who are interested in career application upon graduation.
Option 2 is designed for those students who are interested in enrolling in a graduate program in Business at a later date.
Option 3 is for the student who is interested in gaining practical experience in leadership, which will assist them in future supervisory positions after graduation.
2. Some of the courses have prerequisites. However, it is likely that those prerequisites can also be used to complete a student's major cognates or general education requirements.
3. Students may not use courses credited to their major programs to fulfill elective requirements in the Business Administration minor.
4. Course programs and electives will be approved by the minor advisory committee.
5. Admission to the minor program will be determined by a competitive selection process and the major department's participation in the minor program.