Panel Discussion: "Ladies Who Lead"
State Senator Patty Ritchie, along with other local leaders, is inviting Central and Northern New Yorkers to attend “Ladies Who Lead,” a special event taking place that will feature a keynote address by SUNY Chancellor Nancy Zimpher, as well as a panel discussion with local women at the top of their career fields. Panel members will include Chancellor Nancy Zimpher, SUNY Oswego President Deborah F. Stanley, Fort Drum Regional Health Planning Organization Executive Director Denise Young, State Supreme Court Judge Mary Farley, and CNY Central meteorologist and 2015 SUNY Oswego graduate Molly Matott. Call 315-782-3418 or visit www.ritchie.nysenate.gov to pre-register. Free, including parking.
Location: Room 132, Marano Campus Center
Tuesday, June 28, 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Tuesday, July 5, 8 a.m. - 9 a.m.
Men's Soccer vs. St. John Fisher Scrimmage
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Tuesday, Aug 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Women's Soccer Scrimmage vs. Utica
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Saturday, Aug 27, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
2016 Alumni Mets Game
Gather with NYC-area alumni, family and friends for a day at the ballpark! http://bit.ly/1RKCBib
Location: Citi Field 123-01 Roosevelt Ave New York, NY 11368
Saturday, July 9, 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
For more information, visit http://alumni.oswego.edu/homecoming
Friday, June 24, 7:06 p.m. - 7:06 p.m.
To achieve its missions, the HRM Center has five initiatives:
1. Educating current and future human resource leaders
- HRM certificate-faculty provides HRM training programs.
- Classroom speakers – the center taps into its extensive network of human resource professionals and executives to visit the classroom and discuss current issues in human resources.
- Faculty Research Presentations– faculty showcase innovative research. These presentations provide business professionals with an update on the latest research in the field.
- Sponsored Guest speaker series/panel discussions – addressing current HRM practices
2. Support Research in Human Resource Management
- Company speakers – HRM Center faculty participate and share their expertise directly with organizations.
- Faculty Connect – business professionals have direct access to faculty and can get immediate feedback on any research issue.
3. Networking Opportunities
- Fall corporate partner meeting– HRM Center corporate partners meet to discuss issues central to their organizations’ effectiveness.
- Former student network – the center stays connected with former students through e-mails and an annual event.
4. Providing Student Scholarships
- Student Scholarships- the HRM Center provides scholarships to undergraduate and graduate students pursuing studies in the field of human resource management.
5. Fostering Faculty Research
- Faculty Research- the HRM Center sponsors faculty to present their research at professional conferences and journals.