Columbus Day Open House
The Open House will include: Admissions presentations, a chance to talk with faculty, student-guided campus tours, select tours of academic facilities and an opportunity to meet with representatives from Career Services, International Education (study abroad) and Experience-Based Education (internships). Presentations regarding financial aid and first-year academic and advisement programs are also offered. Please go to www.oswego.edu/visit to register.
Location: Marano Campus Center, Main Concourse
Monday, Oct 10, 9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Family and Friends Weekend begins
The weekend includes events that showcase the scholarly, creative, and athletic talents of SUNY Oswego's students, including outside entertainment for the entire family.
Location: SUNY Oswego campus
Friday, Oct 21, midnight - 11:59 p.m.
Men's Soccer vs. Potsdam
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Saturday, Oct 1, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Women's Tennis vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Romney Tennis Court
Saturday, Oct 1, 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
For more information, visit http://alumni.oswego.edu/homecoming
Saturday, Oct 1, 4:03 a.m. - 4:03 a.m.
|Mission: The Center will support faculty research, diversity initiatives, continuing professional education, student education, and community outreach as well as social responsibility and ethical training in accounting.|
Financing innovative research projects and cutting-edge educational endeavors will be the Center's primary strategic objectives. The Center will support the mission of the School of Business by supporting the scholarly and educational activities of the Accounting, Finance, and Law Department.
Director and Participants:
The following individuals participate in the research and teaching activities of CARE:
- Joan Carroll, MS, Clarkson College of Technology, CPA, Associate Professor
- Don Cram, PhD, Stanford, Visiting Assistant Professor
- Dean Crawford, PhD, University of Rochester, Professor
- Hema Rao, DBA, Mississippi State University, CPA, Professor
- Charles Spector, MS, Clarkson College, CPA, Professor, Department Chair
- Thomas Tribunella, PhD, SUNY Albany, CPA, Professor, CARE Director
- Andrea Pagano, MBA, SUNY Oswego, CPA, Visiting Assistant Professor