Dr. Lewis B. O'Donnell Media Summit
Alumni in the arts and other distinguished panelists will discuss "Digital-Social-Mobile: How Media Trends Impact Theatre, Art and Music." Part of the School of Communication, Media and the Arts Week. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 315-312-6612.
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Thursday, Oct 27, 3 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tyler Hall Campus Open House
Tour the newly renovated and reopened fine and performing arts building. Performances and refreshments. Part of SUNY Oswego's School of Communication, Media and the Arts week. Free. 315-312-6612.
Location: Tyler Hall
Friday, Oct 28, 2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. Hamilton
Location: Laker Soccer Field
Tuesday, Oct 25, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Women's Field Hockey vs. St. John Fisher
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Tuesday, Oct 25, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
For more information, visit http://alumni.oswego.edu/homecoming
Tuesday, Oct 25, 2:08 a.m. - 2:08 a.m.
|Mission: The Center will support faculty research, diversity initiatives, continuing professional education, student education, and community outreach as well as social responsibility and ethical training in accounting.|
Financing innovative research projects and cutting-edge educational endeavors will be the Center's primary strategic objectives. The Center will support the mission of the School of Business by supporting the scholarly and educational activities of the Accounting, Finance, and Law Department.
Director and Participants:
The following individuals participate in the research and teaching activities of CARE:
- Joan Carroll, MS, Clarkson College of Technology, CPA, Associate Professor
- Don Cram, PhD, Stanford, Visiting Assistant Professor
- Dean Crawford, PhD, University of Rochester, Professor
- Hema Rao, DBA, Mississippi State University, CPA, Professor
- Charles Spector, MS, Clarkson College, CPA, Professor, Department Chair
- Thomas Tribunella, PhD, SUNY Albany, CPA, Professor, CARE Director
- Andrea Pagano, MBA, SUNY Oswego, CPA, Visiting Assistant Professor