First Summer Session begins
Tuesday, May 28, noon - noon
Service Awards Recognition Luncheon
The recognition luncheon honors SUNY Oswego's CSEA, Council 82, PBA and PEF employees for their years of service. $8 (admission by ticket only). 312-2230.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Friday, June 14, noon - 2 p.m.
Location: Oswego and vicinity
Thursday, June 6, noon - noon
Thursday, June 20, noon - noon
|Mission: The Center will support faculty research, diversity initiatives, continuing professional education, student education, and community outreach as well as social responsibility and ethical training in accounting.|
Financing innovative research projects and cutting-edge educational endeavors will be the Center's primary strategic objectives. The Center will support the mission of the School of Business by supporting the scholarly and educational activities of the Accounting, Finance, and Law Department.
Director and Participants:
The following individuals participate in the research and teaching activities of CARE:
- Joan Carroll, MS, Clarkson College of Technology, CPA, Associate Professor
- Don Cram, PhD, Stanford, Visiting Assistant Professor
- Dean Crawford, PhD, University of Rochester, Professor
- Hema Rao, DBA, Mississippi State University, CPA, Professor
- Charles Spector, MS, Clarkson College, CPA, Professor, Department Chair
- Thomas Tribunella, PhD, SUNY Albany, CPA, Professor, CARE Director
- Andrea Pagano, MBA, SUNY Oswego, CPA, Visiting Assistant Professor