Student Involvement Fair
Annual event where SUNY Oswego student clubs and organizations host informational tables. Free for SUNY Oswego students. 315-312-5420.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Marano Campus Center
Wednesday, Aug 31, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
ALANA Student Leadership Conference begins
The theme for the weeklong 30th annual conference is "Diamond in the Rough." Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420.
Location: SUNY Oswego
Saturday, Sept 17, noon - 8 p.m.
Women's Tennis vs. Cortland
Location: Romney Tennis Courts
Thursday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Women's Field Hockey vs. Houghton
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Thursday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
For more information, visit http://alumni.oswego.edu/homecoming
Sunday, Aug 28, 7:34 p.m. - 7:34 p.m.
|Mission: The Center will support faculty research, diversity initiatives, continuing professional education, student education, and community outreach as well as social responsibility and ethical training in accounting.|
Financing innovative research projects and cutting-edge educational endeavors will be the Center's primary strategic objectives. The Center will support the mission of the School of Business by supporting the scholarly and educational activities of the Accounting, Finance, and Law Department.
Director and Participants:
The following individuals participate in the research and teaching activities of CARE:
- Joan Carroll, MS, Clarkson College of Technology, CPA, Associate Professor
- Don Cram, PhD, Stanford, Visiting Assistant Professor
- Dean Crawford, PhD, University of Rochester, Professor
- Hema Rao, DBA, Mississippi State University, CPA, Professor
- Charles Spector, MS, Clarkson College, CPA, Professor, Department Chair
- Thomas Tribunella, PhD, SUNY Albany, CPA, Professor, CARE Director
- Andrea Pagano, MBA, SUNY Oswego, CPA, Visiting Assistant Professor