October 10-11, 2013
Student Involvement Awards
Awards recognize and reward students and their organizations whose involvement has made SUNY Oswego and the surrounding community a better place to live and learn. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420; email@example.com.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Tuesday, April 22, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Women's Lacrosse vs. Brockport
Location: Oswego, NY- South Athletic Field
Saturday, April 19, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Softball vs. Potsdam
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Softball Field
Sunday, April 20, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
Co-sponsered by the School of Business and Oswego Alumni Association, the Alumni Symposium brings accomplished alumni back to campus each year to interact with current School of Business students. The objective is for alumni to share information about their respective experiences, both in college and in the work force.
Alumni speak in classes on topics such as college activities, networking, landing the first job, excelling in an organization, job search strategies and current issues in the business world. We attempt to place alumni in classes appropriate to their expertise. Students also have an opportunity to receive additional mentoring, such as a resume critique or job search strategy through one-on-one appointments with alumni.
2013 Alumni Participants
- Douglas Cypes '81: Vice President - USI Insurance Services
- Charles Hubbard '70: Regional Sales Manager - Davis Standard LLC - Black Clawson
- Sarah Kane '08: Principal Account Clerk - Office of Employment and Training
- Jason Lupo '09: Operations Management - Target
- Diane Marcus '72: Owner - Essential Business Etiquette
- Erison Rodriguez '05: Regional Sales and Marketing Director - ProAct, Inc. (Kinney Drugs)
- Richard Settembre '70: President - Way Cool Product
- Tom Varian '98: President/CEO - Riva Payments, Inc.
- Kate Wilcox '11: Client Services Coordinator - Manning & Napier Advisors