October 10-11, 2013
Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Friday, July 3, 2:19 p.m. - 2:19 p.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Friday, July 3, 2:20 p.m. - 2:20 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Friday, July 3, 2:21 p.m. - 2:21 p.m.
Co-sponsored by the School of Business and Oswego Alumni Association, the Alumni Symposium brings accomplished alumni back to campus each year to interact with current School of Business students. The objective is for alumni to share information about their respective experiences, both in college and in the work force.
Alumni speak in classes on topics such as college activities, networking, landing the first job, excelling in an organization, job search strategies and current issues in the business world. We attempt to place alumni in classes appropriate to their expertise. Students also have an opportunity to receive additional mentoring, such as a resume critique or job search strategy through one-on-one appointments with alumni.
2013 Alumni Participants
- Douglas Cypes '81: Vice President - USI Insurance Services
- Charles Hubbard '70: Regional Sales Manager - Davis Standard LLC - Black Clawson
- Sarah Kane '08: Principal Account Clerk - Office of Employment and Training
- Jason Lupo '09: Operations Management - Target
- Diane Marcus '72: Owner - Essential Business Etiquette
- Erison Rodriguez '05: Regional Sales and Marketing Director - ProAct, Inc. (Kinney Drugs)
- Richard Settembre '70: President - Way Cool Product
- Tom Varian '98: President/CEO - Riva Payments, Inc.
- Kate Wilcox '11: Client Services Coordinator - Manning & Napier Advisors