Student Involvement Awards
Awards recognize and reward students and their organizations whose involvement has made SUNY Oswego and the surrounding community a better place to live and learn. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420; email@example.com.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Tuesday, April 22, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Softball vs. SUNYIT
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Softball Field
Tuesday, April 22, 3:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Baseball vs. Ithaca
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Wednesday, April 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
- U.S. News & World Report has ranked SUNY Oswego #14 on the 2014 list of Best Online Graduate Business Programs, based on factors such as level of accreditation, reputation for excellence among peer institutions, and academic and career support services offered to students.
- Congratulations to the SHRM team who placed 2nd on April 12th at the SHRM NE Regional Competition in Rhode Island!
- Congratulations to the ENACTUS Team for moving on to the quarterfinals at nationals in Cincinnati, Ohio!
- The School of Business has successfully maintained its accreditation by AACSB International, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. AACSB Accreditation is the hallmark of excellence in business education. To learn more about AACSB, please visit: http://www.oswego.edu/news/index.php/site/news_archive/business_reaccreditation.
- The first SUNY Oswego-Shanghai Normal University Business Research Forum will be held in Shanghai, China on May 22-23, 2014. SUNY Oswego School of Business and the School of Finance and Business at Shanghai Normal University (SNU) will co-sponsor this annual event.
The School of Business made the Princeton Review's list of the nation's outstanding MBA-granting schools for the ninth consecutive year. Read the full article here: Best Business Schools 2013
For information about applying and application materials online.
Learn More about Financial Aid.
Please be aware that student laptop computers are now required in both undergraduate and graduate programs! Do not purchase a laptop without first checking on technical specifications(.pdf 221kb).