Student Involvement Awards
Awards recognize and reward students and their organizations whose involvement has made SUNY Oswego and the surrounding community a better place to live and learn. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420; email@example.com.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Tuesday, April 22, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Women's Lacrosse vs. Brockport
Location: Oswego, NY- South Athletic Field
Saturday, April 19, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Softball vs. Potsdam
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Softball Field
Sunday, April 20, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
The Implementation Team
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Webe Kadima, Associate Professor of Chemistry
- Co-Principal Investigator: Dr. Rhonda Mandel, Dean of the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Professor of Psychology
- Co-Principal Investigator: Dr. Lisa Langlois, Assistant Professor of Art, Director, Women's Studies Program
- Co-Principal Investigator: Dr. Preety Tripathi, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
The Advisory Board is made up of members of the senior managementof the institution who have shown a strong commitment to the STEM program. The Advisory Board will receive input on a regular basis from the Implementation Team, who, in turn, will be receiving information from the various subcommittees. It will provide administrative input and support for the development of the IT-ADVANCE grant and will make recommendations for study and development of plans for change relative to the findings.
- Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs, Lorrie Clemo
- Dean of the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Professor of Psychology, Rhonda Mandel
- Dean of the School of Education, Pamela Michel
- Associate Provost for Multicultural Opportunities and Programs, Cathy Santos
The Management Team is the major oversight committee for the project. It will coordinate the work of all the subcommittees.
- Dr. Webe Kadima, Associate Professor of Chemistry
- Dr. Rhonda Mandel, Dean of the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Professor of Psychology
- Dr. Preety Tripathi, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
- Dr. Diana Boyer, Assistant Professor of Geology
- Ms. Judith Belt, Chair, Department of Technology Education
- Dr. Elaine Wenderholm, Associate Professor of Computer Science
- Dr. Maureen Curtin, Associate Professor of English
- Dr. Lisa Langlois, Assistant Professor of Art, Director of the Women's Studies Program
- Dr. Patrick Halpin, Professor, Mathematics Department
- Dr. Damian Schofield, Associate Professor of Computer Science
- Dr. James Early, Assistant Professor of Computer Science
- Dr. Paul Tomascak, Associate Professor of Earth Science