Student Involvement Awards
Awards recognize and reward students and their organizations whose involvement has made SUNY Oswego and the surrounding community a better place to live and learn. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420; email@example.com.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Tuesday, April 22, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Women's Lacrosse vs. Brockport
Location: Oswego, NY- South Athletic Field
Saturday, April 19, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Softball vs. Potsdam
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Softball Field
Sunday, April 20, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
- Capstone Handbook, 71KB Word document
- Faculty and Professional Staff Handbook
- Faculty Mentor Guidelines, 53KB Word document
- Resource Guide for Disability Services
- Instructions to students
- FAQ for Academic Disqualification
- Advisement coordinators in Liberal Arts & Sciences
- Student Advisement Center at the Compass in the Campus Center, the resource for undeclared students
- First Year Advisement Program
- Transfer Student Resources
- Second undergraduate degrees
- Academic dishonesty
- Change of grade
- Sample Incomplete grade agreement (21K Word document)
- Policy on posting grades
- Policy on retention and disposition of graded material
- Policy on final exams/last exams
- Spring 2010 Completion Calendar of Deadlines (33KB Word document)
- Program Review Table of Contents (33K Word document)
- Sample Consultant Schedule (28K .rtf document)
- 2009 Assessment of Major Student Learning Outcomes Summary Report Form (70KB Word document)
Oswego Documents - Information
- Program Review Cycle (53K Word document)
- Program Review Guidelines - Narrative (112KB Word document, adapted from SUNY Potsdam)
- Program Review Protocols (45K Word document)
- Meaning of the Assessment of Student Learning Outcomes (41KB Word document)
- June 2009 SUNY Guidelines for Major Program Review (41KB Word document)
- 2009 Assessment of Major Student Learning outcomes Summary Report Form (70KB Word document)
- History of SUNY Program Review (29KB Word document)
- Guide for Evaluation of Undergraduate Academic Programs (124K Adobe Acrobat document)