On-line Undergraduate Catalog - 2013
Speaker: Dr. Hilary McManus
Alumna Dr. Hilary McManus will discuss her role in a global initiative for women in science and her February journey to Antarctica. She is one of the first participants in the Homeward Bound organization, which is targeting 1,000 women with science backgrounds over the next 10 years to become the decision-makers who will develop new policies and lead the change. She is a member of the biology faculty at Le Moyne College, where she earned the Louis D. DeGennaro Undergraduate Mentor Award. After her presentation, the public can stay for a short reception followed by the documentary screening and discussion of “Beneath the Surface: The Storied History of Onondaga Lake” with writer/director Mark Eischen in Room 122 of the Shineman Center. Part of the Feinberg Excellence Fund Series on Gender and Sports. Free; parking in lot 8, along Washington Boulevard in front of Shineman Center.
Location: Room 175, Shineman Center
Thursday, April 26, 6:15 p.m. - 8:15 p.m.
Concert: Chamber Orchestra - Ballet
Members of SUNY Oswego's College-Community Orchestra will perform pieces by Bach, Vivaldi, Mendelssohn and Mozart. The Orchestra will be joined by dancers ages 5 to 21 from the college's "Intermediate Ballet Technique" class and others from the Oswego Ballet Academy. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/parking. 315-312-2130.
Location: Ballroom, Sheldon Hall
Friday, April 27, 7:30 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Men's Tennis vs. Utica
No admission fee
Location: Romney Outdoor Tennis Courts
Sunday, April 22, noon - 3 p.m.
Softball vs. Brockport
No admission fee.
Location: Laker Softball Field
Sunday, April 22, 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday, April 22, 4:26 a.m. - 4:26 a.m.
- Adolescence Education 7-12-B.S.
- American Studies-B.A.
- Applied Mathematical Economics-B.S.
- Applied Mathematics-B.S.
- Art BA, Humanities Emphasis
- Art-B.A. Studio
- Art-B.A. Graphic Design
- Art-B.A. Art History
- Art-B.F.A. Graphic Design
- Art-B.F.A. Studio Art
- Asian Area Study (24-36 cr)
- B.S. in Specific Career and Technical Subject Education
- Broadcasting and Mass Communication-B.A.
- Business Administration-B.S.
- Childhood Education 1-6-B.S.
- Cinema and Screen Studies-B.A.
- Cognitive Science-B.A.
- Cognitive Science-B.S.
- Communication and Social Interaction-B.A.
- Computer Science-B.A.
- Computer Science-B.S.
- Contemporary European Area Study (24-36 cr)
- Creative Writing-B.A.
- Geology B.S. Geology Major
- Geology-B.S. Environmental Earth Science Major
- German -B.A.
- Global and International Studies-B.A.
- Global Culture Concentration (24-36 cr)
- Global Political Economy Concentration (24-36 cr)
- Global Politics and Governance Concentration (24-36 cr)
- Global Sustainability Concentration (24-36 cr)
- Human Development-B.A.
- Human Resource Management-B.S.
- Information Science-B.A.
- Language and International Trade-B.A.
- Latin American Area Study (24-36 cr)
- Management Accounting-B.S.
- Operations Management & Information Systems-B.S.
- Philosophy-Psychology Joint-B.A.
- Political Science-B.A.
- Psychology/Business Administration-B.A./M.B.A.
- Psychology/Human Computer Interaction-B.A./M.A.
- Public Accounting-B.S.
- Public Accounting-B.S./M.B.A.
- Public Justice-B.A.
- Public Relations-B.A.
- Risk Management Insurance-B.S.
- Sociology B.A.
- Software Engineering-BS
- Technology Education All Grades-B.S.
- Technology Management-B.S.
- TESOL Education All Grades-B.S.
- Vocational Teacher Preparation Program (all majors)-B.S.
- Wellness Management-B.S.
- Women's Studies-B.A.
- Biology/General Science Extension for Adolescence Education 7-12 Major
- Chemistry/General Science Extension for Adolescence Education 7-12 Major
- Earth Sciences/General Science Extension for Adolescence Education 7-12 Major
- English Concentration for Adolescence Education 7-12 Major
- French Concentration for Adolescence Education 7-12 Major
- German Concentration for Adolescence Education 7-12 Major
- Mathematics for Adolescence Education 7-12 Major
- Physics/General Science Extension for Adolescence Education 7-12 Major
- Social Studies for Adolescence Education 7-12 Major
- Spanish Concentration for Adolescence Education 7-12 Major
- English Concentration for Childhood 1-6 Major
- French Concentration for Childhood: 1-6 Major
- German Concentration for Childhood 1-6 Major
- Mathematics Concentration for Childhood: 1-6 Major
- Science Concentration for Childhood 1-6 Major - Biology Depth Area
- Science Concentration for Childhood 1-6 Major - Chemistry Depth Area
- Science Concentration for Childhood 1-6 Major - Earth Science Depth Area
- Science Concentration for Childhood 1-6 Major - Physics Depth Area
- Social Studies Concentration for Childhood 1-6 Major
- Spanish Concentration for Childhood 1-6 Major
- The Arts Concentration for Childhood 1-6 Major
- Women's Studies Concentration for Childhood: 1-6 Major
- African/African-American Studies
- Anthropology Minor
- Applied Statistics Minor
- Art History Minor
- Art Minor
- Arts Management Minor
- Astronomy Minor
- Athletic Coaching Minor
- Audio Design and Production Minor
- Biocultural Anthropology Minor
- Biology Minor
- Business Administration Minor
- Chemistry Minor
- Cognitive Science Minor
- Communication and Social Interaction Minor
- Computer Information Systems Minor
- Computer Science Minor
- Creative Writing Minor
- Economics Minor
- English Minor
- Expressive Arts Therapy Minor
- Forensic Science Minor
- French Culture Studies Minor
- French Minor
- Geology Minor
- German Culture Studies Minor
- German Minor
- Gerontology Minor
- Global and International Studies Minor
- Health Science Minor
- History Minor
- International Business Minor
- Italian Culture Studies Minor
- Journalism Minor
- Linguistics Minor
- Mathematics Minor
- Medieval and Renaissance Studies Minor
- Museum Studies Minor
- Music Minor
- Native American Studies Minor
- Peace and Conflict Studies Minor
- Philosophy Minor
- Photography Minor
- Physics Minor
- Political Science Minor
- Psychology Minor
- Public Administration and Public Policy Minor
- Public Justice Minor
- Sociology Minor
- Spanish Minor
- Sustainability Studies Minor
- Theatre Minor
- Women's Studies Minor
- Zoology Minor
- Biological Sciences Honors Program
- Chemistry Honors Program
- Economics Honors Program
- History Honors Program
- Mathematics Honors Program
- Meteorology Honors Program
- Physics Honors Program
- Political Science Honors Program
- Psychology Honors Program