On-line Undergraduate Catalog - 2013
Concert: Ethel quartet plus guitarist Kaki King
Hard-driving guitarist Kaki King combines forces with New York-based string quartet Ethel, which joined King on her latest album, "Glow." $18, including parking ($5 for SUNY Oswego students). 312-2141. http://www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Wednesday, March 26, 7:30 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
Men's Lacrosse vs St. John Fisher
Location: Oswego, NY- South Athletic Field
Saturday, March 22, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Men's Lacrosse vs. Elmira
Location: Oswego, NY- South Athletic Field
Tuesday, March 25, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Lunch & Learn "LinkedIn Best Practices" Webinar
More information: http://goo.gl/o7h64e
Tuesday, March 11, noon - 1 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, March 20, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Adolescence Education 7-12-B.S.
- American Studies-B.A.
- Applied Mathematical Economics-B.S.
- Applied Mathematics-B.S.
- Art BA, Humanities Emphasis
- Art-B.A. Studio
- Art-B.A. Graphic Design
- Art-B.A. Art History
- Art-B.F.A. Graphic Design
- Art-B.F.A. Studio Art
- Asian Area Study (24-36 cr)
- B.S. in Specific Career and Technical Subject Education
- Broadcasting and Mass Communication-B.A.
- Business Administration-B.S.
- Childhood Education 1-6-B.S.
- Cinema and Screen Studies-B.A.
- Cognitive Science-B.A.
- Cognitive Science-B.S.
- Communication and Social Interaction-B.A.
- Computer Science-B.A.
- Computer Science-B.S.
- Contemporary European Area Study (24-36 cr)
- Creative Writing-B.A.
- Geology B.S. Geology Major
- Geology-B.S. Environmental Earth Science Major
- German -B.A.
- Global and International Studies-B.A.
- Global Culture Concentration (24-36 cr)
- Global Political Economy Concentration (24-36 cr)
- Global Politics and Governance Concentration (24-36 cr)
- Global Sustainability Concentration (24-36 cr)
- Human Development-B.A.
- Human Resource Management-B.S.
- Information Science-B.A.
- Language and International Trade-B.A.
- Latin American Area Study (24-36 cr)
- Management Accounting-B.S.
- Operations Management & Information Systems-B.S.
- Philosophy-Psychology Joint-B.A.
- Political Science-B.A.
- Psychology/Business Administration-B.A./M.B.A.
- Psychology/Human Computer Interaction-B.A./M.A.
- Public Accounting-B.S.
- Public Accounting-B.S./M.B.A.
- Public Justice-B.A.
- Public Relations-B.A.
- Risk Management Insurance-B.S.
- Sociology B.A.
- Software Engineering-BS
- Technology Education All Grades-B.S.
- Technology Management-B.S.
- TESOL Education All Grades-B.S.
- Vocational Teacher Preparation Program (all majors)-B.S.
- Wellness Management-B.S.
- Women's Studies-B.A.
- Biology/General Science Extension for Adolescence Education 7-12 Major
- Chemistry/General Science Extension for Adolescence Education 7-12 Major
- Earth Sciences/General Science Extension for Adolescence Education 7-12 Major
- English Concentration for Adolescence Education 7-12 Major
- French Concentration for Adolescence Education 7-12 Major
- German Concentration for Adolescence Education 7-12 Major
- Mathematics for Adolescence Education 7-12 Major
- Physics/General Science Extension for Adolescence Education 7-12 Major
- Social Studies for Adolescence Education 7-12 Major
- Spanish Concentration for Adolescence Education 7-12 Major
- English Concentration for Childhood 1-6 Major
- French Concentration for Childhood: 1-6 Major
- German Concentration for Childhood 1-6 Major
- Mathematics Concentration for Childhood: 1-6 Major
- Science Concentration for Childhood 1-6 Major - Biology Depth Area
- Science Concentration for Childhood 1-6 Major - Chemistry Depth Area
- Science Concentration for Childhood 1-6 Major - Earth Science Depth Area
- Science Concentration for Childhood 1-6 Major - Physics Depth Area
- Social Studies Concentration for Childhood 1-6 Major
- Spanish Concentration for Childhood 1-6 Major
- The Arts Concentration for Childhood 1-6 Major
- Women's Studies Concentration for Childhood: 1-6 Major
- African/African-American Studies
- Anthropology Minor
- Applied Statistics Minor
- Art History Minor
- Art Minor
- Arts Management Minor
- Astronomy Minor
- Athletic Coaching Minor
- Audio Design and Production Minor
- Biocultural Anthropology Minor
- Biology Minor
- Business Administration Minor
- Chemistry Minor
- Cognitive Science Minor
- Communication and Social Interaction Minor
- Computer Information Systems Minor
- Computer Science Minor
- Creative Writing Minor
- Economics Minor
- English Minor
- Expressive Arts Therapy Minor
- Forensic Science Minor
- French Culture Studies Minor
- French Minor
- Geology Minor
- German Culture Studies Minor
- German Minor
- Gerontology Minor
- Global and International Studies Minor
- Health Science Minor
- History Minor
- International Business Minor
- Italian Culture Studies Minor
- Journalism Minor
- Linguistics Minor
- Mathematics Minor
- Medieval and Renaissance Studies Minor
- Museum Studies Minor
- Music Minor
- Native American Studies Minor
- Peace and Conflict Studies Minor
- Philosophy Minor
- Photography Minor
- Physics Minor
- Political Science Minor
- Psychology Minor
- Public Administration and Public Policy Minor
- Public Justice Minor
- Sociology Minor
- Spanish Minor
- Sustainability Studies Minor
- Theatre Minor
- Women's Studies Minor
- Zoology Minor
- Biological Sciences Honors Program
- Chemistry Honors Program
- Economics Honors Program
- History Honors Program
- Mathematics Honors Program
- Meteorology Honors Program
- Physics Honors Program
- Political Science Honors Program
- Psychology Honors Program