On-line Undergraduate Catalog - 2013
Laker Turf Stadium kick-off ceremony
Prior to the men's soccer game, SUNY Oswego President Deborah F. Stanley will officially open the facility together with Vice President for Student Affairs Jerald Woolfolk, Director of Athletics Sue Viscomi and esteemed alumnus and member of the 1966 SUNYAC men's soccer championship squad Dan Scaia, a 1968 Oswego graduate. The first 200 students in attendance will receive a free "Laker Turf Stadium Kickoff" T-shirt and a free soft pretzel. Free. 312-3056.
Location: Laker Turf Stadiium
Tuesday, Sept 1, 3:30 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Concert: Bach cello suites by Matt Haimovitz
Renowned Israeli-born soloist Matt Haimovitz performs all six Bach cello suites, while visiting four Central New York locations. (The “moveable feast” begins with a Tuesday live-at-noon broadcast from the studios of WCNY FM (91.3), followed by a 3 p.m. appearance at the River’s End Bookstore. The musical tour resumes at 5 p.m. Wednesday at Tyler Gallery in Penfield Library.) The remaining suites at 7:30 p.m. Sheldon Hall: $15 ($5 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in lots adjacent to and across Washington Boulevard from Sheldon Hall. http://www.oswego.edu/arts. 312-2141.
Location: Ballroom, Sheldon Hall
Wednesday, Sept 16, 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Field Hockey Scrimmage vs. Union
Location: Oswego, NY, Laker Turf Stadium
Friday, Aug 28, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Women's Soccer Scrimmage vs. Lemoyne
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Soccer Field
Saturday, Aug 29, 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
2015 New Jersey Event
Find out more and register: http://bit.ly/1T3Y0iT
Location: Ridgewood Country Club 96 W. Midland Ave., Paramus, N.J.
Thursday, Sept 17, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Sept 17, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Adolescence Education 7-12-B.S.
- American Studies-B.A.
- Applied Mathematical Economics-B.S.
- Applied Mathematics-B.S.
- Art BA, Humanities Emphasis
- Art-B.A. Studio
- Art-B.A. Graphic Design
- Art-B.A. Art History
- Art-B.F.A. Graphic Design
- Art-B.F.A. Studio Art
- Asian Area Study (24-36 cr)
- B.S. in Specific Career and Technical Subject Education
- Broadcasting and Mass Communication-B.A.
- Business Administration-B.S.
- Childhood Education 1-6-B.S.
- Cinema and Screen Studies-B.A.
- Cognitive Science-B.A.
- Cognitive Science-B.S.
- Communication and Social Interaction-B.A.
- Computer Science-B.A.
- Computer Science-B.S.
- Contemporary European Area Study (24-36 cr)
- Creative Writing-B.A.
- Geology B.S. Geology Major
- Geology-B.S. Environmental Earth Science Major
- German -B.A.
- Global and International Studies-B.A.
- Global Culture Concentration (24-36 cr)
- Global Political Economy Concentration (24-36 cr)
- Global Politics and Governance Concentration (24-36 cr)
- Global Sustainability Concentration (24-36 cr)
- Human Development-B.A.
- Human Resource Management-B.S.
- Information Science-B.A.
- Language and International Trade-B.A.
- Latin American Area Study (24-36 cr)
- Management Accounting-B.S.
- Operations Management & Information Systems-B.S.
- Philosophy-Psychology Joint-B.A.
- Political Science-B.A.
- Psychology/Business Administration-B.A./M.B.A.
- Psychology/Human Computer Interaction-B.A./M.A.
- Public Accounting-B.S.
- Public Accounting-B.S./M.B.A.
- Public Justice-B.A.
- Public Relations-B.A.
- Risk Management Insurance-B.S.
- Sociology B.A.
- Software Engineering-BS
- Technology Education All Grades-B.S.
- Technology Management-B.S.
- TESOL Education All Grades-B.S.
- Vocational Teacher Preparation Program (all majors)-B.S.
- Wellness Management-B.S.
- Women's Studies-B.A.
- Biology/General Science Extension for Adolescence Education 7-12 Major
- Chemistry/General Science Extension for Adolescence Education 7-12 Major
- Earth Sciences/General Science Extension for Adolescence Education 7-12 Major
- English Concentration for Adolescence Education 7-12 Major
- French Concentration for Adolescence Education 7-12 Major
- German Concentration for Adolescence Education 7-12 Major
- Mathematics for Adolescence Education 7-12 Major
- Physics/General Science Extension for Adolescence Education 7-12 Major
- Social Studies for Adolescence Education 7-12 Major
- Spanish Concentration for Adolescence Education 7-12 Major
- English Concentration for Childhood 1-6 Major
- French Concentration for Childhood: 1-6 Major
- German Concentration for Childhood 1-6 Major
- Mathematics Concentration for Childhood: 1-6 Major
- Science Concentration for Childhood 1-6 Major - Biology Depth Area
- Science Concentration for Childhood 1-6 Major - Chemistry Depth Area
- Science Concentration for Childhood 1-6 Major - Earth Science Depth Area
- Science Concentration for Childhood 1-6 Major - Physics Depth Area
- Social Studies Concentration for Childhood 1-6 Major
- Spanish Concentration for Childhood 1-6 Major
- The Arts Concentration for Childhood 1-6 Major
- Women's Studies Concentration for Childhood: 1-6 Major
- African/African-American Studies
- Anthropology Minor
- Applied Statistics Minor
- Art History Minor
- Art Minor
- Arts Management Minor
- Astronomy Minor
- Athletic Coaching Minor
- Audio Design and Production Minor
- Biocultural Anthropology Minor
- Biology Minor
- Business Administration Minor
- Chemistry Minor
- Cognitive Science Minor
- Communication and Social Interaction Minor
- Computer Information Systems Minor
- Computer Science Minor
- Creative Writing Minor
- Economics Minor
- English Minor
- Expressive Arts Therapy Minor
- Forensic Science Minor
- French Culture Studies Minor
- French Minor
- Geology Minor
- German Culture Studies Minor
- German Minor
- Gerontology Minor
- Global and International Studies Minor
- Health Science Minor
- History Minor
- International Business Minor
- Italian Culture Studies Minor
- Journalism Minor
- Linguistics Minor
- Mathematics Minor
- Medieval and Renaissance Studies Minor
- Museum Studies Minor
- Music Minor
- Native American Studies Minor
- Peace and Conflict Studies Minor
- Philosophy Minor
- Photography Minor
- Physics Minor
- Political Science Minor
- Psychology Minor
- Public Administration and Public Policy Minor
- Public Justice Minor
- Sociology Minor
- Spanish Minor
- Sustainability Studies Minor
- Theatre Minor
- Women's Studies Minor
- Zoology Minor
- Biological Sciences Honors Program
- Chemistry Honors Program
- Economics Honors Program
- History Honors Program
- Mathematics Honors Program
- Meteorology Honors Program
- Physics Honors Program
- Political Science Honors Program
- Psychology Honors Program