Sunday, December 9th from 1pm-3pm
First Summer Session begins
Tuesday, May 28, noon - noon
Service Awards Recognition Luncheon
The recognition luncheon honors SUNY Oswego's CSEA, Council 82, PBA and PEF employees for their years of service. $8 (admission by ticket only). 312-2230.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Friday, June 14, noon - 2 p.m.
Location: Oswego and vicinity
Thursday, June 6, noon - noon
Thursday, June 20, noon - noon
The 2012 Holiday Skate with the Lakers was a huge success! It was by far our best turnout and fundraising effort since we started this event 3 years ago.
We had over 250 skaters and sold 25 raffle tickets for the skateboard and helmet - the total funds raised for SEFA/United Way was $802.00.
Santa was a huge hit and every single drop of hot chocolate was served so all in all, I think all those in attendance had a wonderful time.
It was great to see such a large turnout of little kids and one of the groups that was much larger than past years was the number of Oswego students who came out to skate.
There are several people to thank for helping grow this event and make it such a fun day:
· Tim Graber and his Skate Shop staff for handling the skates and providing skate guards to help on the ice.
· Adele Burk and her staff for helping advertise the event for weeks before hand.
· Santa (Shelly Sloan's Dad) was fantastic and I'm sure he was pretty tired after being surrounded by little AND big kids all afternoon.
· Team Mini for bringing their mini zamboni to add to the event and hand out our SEFA t-shirts.
· Marta and Human Resources for the hot chocolate - it's always a hit!
· the SEFA Committee members who came out to help - I hope you had fun.
· Aaron Lee - your posters were great!
· the Rink Staff for everything they do!!
· all the generous skaters who turned out!
· the men and women of the Laker hockey teams who really make the skate fun.
Happy Holidays everyone!