Why "Tobacco Free in 2015"?
Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Tuesday, June 30, 6:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Tuesday, June 30, 6:29 p.m. - 6:29 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Tuesday, June 30, 6:28 p.m. - 6:28 p.m.
* SUNY Oswego as a higher education community cares genuinely about the quality of life -- with health and safety at its heart -- of all of its community members.
* The college is committed to providing a safe and healthy working, living and learning environment.
* It is with a sense of global responsibility, as well, that we as a community address the significant health risk to everyone.
* We recognize the findings established by the U.S. Surgeon General, Centers for Disease Control, Environmental Protection Agency and World Health Organization: Tobacco is a profound cause of deadly diseases, both to tobacco users and non-users.
* Multiple studies show secondhand smoke is a significant contributor to disease, and all direct forms of tobacco are now known to be harmful and highly addictive.
* Tobacco use, therefore, would be inconsistent with our educational mission to advance the quality of life for all our citizens.
Plus, all the cool kids are doing it...OzQuits!
Read the Smoke-Free/Tobacco-Free Policy in its entirety.
Have questions or concerns?
Email us at email@example.com