Student Involvement Awards
Awards recognize and reward students and their organizations whose involvement has made SUNY Oswego and the surrounding community a better place to live and learn. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420; email@example.com.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Tuesday, April 22, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Women's Lacrosse vs. Brockport
Location: Oswego, NY- South Athletic Field
Saturday, April 19, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Softball vs. Potsdam
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Softball Field
Sunday, April 20, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
Faculty and instructional staff registration (and anyone that receives workshop emails from CELT):
1. Visit https://oswego.sln.suny.edu and
2. Login using your LakerNet id and password
3. Click on the CELT community group on the bottom left side side of the screen
4. Click on the link on the group announcement (or click on the Content tab and then the registration link)
5. Select the workshops that you wish to attend and click on the submit button on the bottom of the screen. (Click on OK if you receive a warning about an incomplete submission).
1. If you would like to receive regular e-mails from CELT about professional development activities on campus (and use this online registration system), send me an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will add you to the CELT group within 24 hours. You can then register.
2. Alternatively, you may send an email to email@example.com with a list of all workshops that you wish to attend.