Spring classes begin
Location: SUNY Oswego campus and SUNY Oswego Metro Center
Monday, Jan 23, 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration
T.J. Holmes, ABC News anchor/correspondent and a regular on "Good Morning America," will be keynote speaker. Free, but ticket required. General public can obtain tickets starting Jan. 25 at the Marano Campus Center box office or by calling 315-312-3073. Talk to begin at 6 p.m.; doors open at 5:30 p.m.
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Thursday, Jan 26, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Women's Ice Hockey vs. Potsdam
$4 for adults, $2 for 5-17years, free for children under the age of 5, free for SUNY Oswego students with ID. Tickets may be purchased at tickets.oswego.edu. 315-312-3073
Location: Marano Campus Center Ice Arena
Friday, Jan 27, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Men's Basketball vs. Brockport
$6 adults, $4 children 5-18, and free for SUNY Oswego students with ID and children under 5. Tickets may be purchased at tickets.oswego.edu. 315-312-3073.
Location: Max Ziel Gymnasium
Friday, Jan 27, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Faculty and instructional staff registration (and anyone that receives workshop emails from CELT):
1. Visit https://oswego.sln.suny.edu and
2. Login using your LakerNet id and password
3. Click on the CELT community group on the bottom left side side of the screen
4. Click on the link on the group announcement (or click on the Content tab and then the registration link)
5. Select the workshops that you wish to attend and click on the submit button on the bottom of the screen. (Click on OK if you receive a warning about an incomplete submission).
1. If you would like to receive regular e-mails from CELT about professional development activities on campus (and use this online registration system), send me an e-mail (email@example.com) and I will add you to the CELT group within 24 hours. You can then register.
2. Alternatively, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of all workshops that you wish to attend.