Dr. Lewis B. O'Donnell Media Summit
Alumni in the arts and other distinguished panelists will discuss "Digital-Social-Mobile: How Media Trends Impact Theatre, Art and Music." Part of the School of Communication, Media and the Arts Week. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 315-312-6612.
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Thursday, Oct 27, 3 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tyler Hall Campus Open House
Tour the newly renovated and reopened fine and performing arts building. Performances and refreshments. Part of SUNY Oswego's School of Communication, Media and the Arts week. Free. 315-312-6612.
Location: Tyler Hall
Friday, Oct 28, 2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. Cortland
Location: Laker Soccer Field
Saturday, Oct 22, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Women's Ice Hockey Scrimmage
Free admission for students with college ID. 3056.
Location: Marano Campus Center Arena
Saturday, Oct 22, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
For more information, visit http://alumni.oswego.edu/homecoming
Saturday, Oct 22, 8:49 a.m. - 8:49 a.m.
Faculty and instructional staff registration (and anyone that receives workshop emails from CELT):
1. Visit https://oswego.sln.suny.edu and
2. Login using your LakerNet id and password
3. Click on the CELT community group on the bottom left side side of the screen
4. Click on the link on the group announcement (or click on the Content tab and then the registration link)
5. Select the workshops that you wish to attend and click on the submit button on the bottom of the screen. (Click on OK if you receive a warning about an incomplete submission).
1. If you would like to receive regular e-mails from CELT about professional development activities on campus (and use this online registration system), send me an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will add you to the CELT group within 24 hours. You can then register.
2. Alternatively, you may send an email to email@example.com with a list of all workshops that you wish to attend.