Concert: SUNY Oswego jazz ensembles
Directed by Eric Schmitz, the SUNY Oswego Jazz Ensemble, Latin Jazz Ensemble and Small Group Combo present music spanning a wide variety of styles and eras. Many student soloists are featured. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 315-312-2130.
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Thursday, Dec 8, 7:30 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Reception for BFA Art Exhibition
Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 315-312-2113.
Location: Tyler Art Gallery, Tyler Hall
Friday, Dec 9, 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Men's Basketball vs. Fredonia
$6 adults, $4 children 5-18, and free for SUNY Oswego students with ID and children under 5. Tickets may be purchased at tickets.oswego.edu. 315-312-3073.
Location: Max Ziel Gymnasium
Friday, Dec 9, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Women's Ice Hockey vs. Hamilton
$4 for adults, $2 for 5-17years, free for children under the age of 5, free for SUNY Oswego students with ID. Tickets may be purchased at tickets.oswego.edu. 315-312-3073
Location: Marano Campus Center Ice Arena
Friday, Dec 9, 7 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Faculty and instructional staff registration (and anyone that receives workshop emails from CELT):
1. Visit https://oswego.sln.suny.edu and
2. Login using your LakerNet id and password
3. Click on the CELT community group on the bottom left side side of the screen
4. Click on the link on the group announcement (or click on the Content tab and then the registration link)
5. Select the workshops that you wish to attend and click on the submit button on the bottom of the screen. (Click on OK if you receive a warning about an incomplete submission).
1. If you would like to receive regular e-mails from CELT about professional development activities on campus (and use this online registration system), send me an e-mail (email@example.com) and I will add you to the CELT group within 24 hours. You can then register.
2. Alternatively, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of all workshops that you wish to attend.