Tyler Hall Campus Open House
Tour the newly renovated and reopened fine and performing arts building. Performances and refreshments. Part of SUNY Oswego's School of Communication, Media and the Arts week. Free. 315-312-6612.
Location: Tyler Hall
Friday, Oct 28, 2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tyler Hall Community Open House
Open house for the public to tour SUNY Oswego's newly renovated and reopened fine and performing arts building. Part of the School of Communication, Media and the Arts week. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 315-312-6612.
Location: Tyler Hall
Saturday, Oct 29, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Men's Ice Hockey vs. Elmira
Free for student with college ID. 3056.
Location: Marano Campus Center Arena
Friday, Oct 28, 7 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Swimming & Diving vs. Wells
Location: Laker Pool in Laker Hall
Saturday, Oct 29, 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
For more information, visit http://alumni.oswego.edu/homecoming
Friday, Oct 28, 3:18 a.m. - 3:18 a.m.
The Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching provides a variety of services to provide ongoing assistance:
- videotaping classes and arranging for formative feedback,
- dozens of workshops throughout the acadmic year (subscribe to the workshop calendar, or check the CELT website for workshop schedules),
- one-on-one consultations on a drop-in basis in Lanigan 121 (next to the Lake Effect cafe),
- a collection of video recordings of past workshops on a wide variety of teaching-related topics.
- a collection of links (under construction) to information on best practices.
Other teaching support services
- Information about library services for faculty is available here.
- A multimedia production room is available in Penfield library.
- Assistance for students in writing is provided through the Writing Center.
- Other forms of academic support services for students are provided through the Office of Learning Support
- Information on FERPA requirements (please do not discuss student grades with parents or others without carefully examining this information).
- If you are faced with disruptive behavior in the classroom, you may wish to contact the Office of Student Conduct, or in more extreme cases, the University Police.
- Information on dealing with students with disabilities is available at our Disability Support Service site.
- Information on dealing with students experiencing psychological issues is available from the Counseling Services.
For more information, contact John Kane at email@example.com