Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Saturday, July 4, 12:18 a.m. - 12:18 a.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Saturday, July 4, 12:20 a.m. - 12:20 a.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Saturday, July 4, 12:21 a.m. - 12:21 a.m.
Welcome to SUNY Oswego! We've put together a collection of materials to help you get started:
- Getting on the payroll - Information that should help you receive your first paycheck in a timely manner (well, maybe not so timely, but as soon as possible),
- Getting connected - Get your email account, connect your mobile devices to the campus network, gain access to your class lists, acquire college ID and obtain parking pass.
- Preparing for classes - Visit this site to get information about the technology resources available in your classrooms, Blackboard (the course-management system in use at SUNY Oswego), and campus policies on syllabi, academic dishonesty, and support for students with disabilities.
- Teaching resources - A source of information on teaching resources.
- Research support - Information on campus support services for your research and for student-faculty research projects.
- Advisement resources - While you probably won't be doing too much advisement in your first year, this site provides links to SUNY-Oswego advisement resources.
- Cultural resources - A guide to some of the cultural resources available on campus and in the surrounding communities.
- Promotion, retention and tenure - Information for those on continuing appointment
For more information contact John Kane at firstname.lastname@example.org