How to join
Art Exhibition reception: "My Hometown: A Celebration of Visual Art by Our Younger Citizens"
A display of student works selected by local jurors. The exhibition will be on display to June 18. Part of SUNY Oswego and Oswego City School District "My Hometown Banner Project." Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/parking. 315-312-2112.
Location: Tyler Art Gallery, Tyler Hall
Friday, May 26, 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Planetarium Show: "A Trillion Planets!"
Astronomers now believe the stars of the Milky Way galaxy could have about a trillion planets. Planetarium Director Scott Roby explores other known planetary systems using new 3D models in updated software. Children 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Free, including parking in the Centennial Drive lot (E17) or Washington Boulevard lot (C8). 315-312-2790.
Location: Room 223, Shineman Center
Sunday, May 28, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Wrestling vs. RIT Dual Meet
Location: Max Ziel Gymnasium
Sunday, Nov 12, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- Cognitive science and education,
- International education
- Large-class instruction
- Student motivation, and
- Teaching with technology.
To help begin this process, sign up for one or more learning communities. This process has been automated by using some of the tools available in ANGEL. To do this:
- Go to http://oswego.sln.suny.edu. Log in using your SUNY-Oswego e-mail prefix and password
- Scroll down (if necessary) on the left-hand side of the screen until you see the CELT community group link. Click on this.
- Click on the link to the survey in the opening announcement on the lower right-side portion of the screen.
- Answer each of the 6 questions concerning these 6 faculty learning communities.
- Click on Submit.
- You will receive a pop-up confirmation for each of the learning communities that you joined. Click on "OK" to close the popups.
- Click on continue.
Once you have joined any of the groups in which you are interested, post any suggestions that you have in the discussion forum set aside for the relevant group(s). You may also communicate with other members of the learning community by sending mail to the corresponding team using ANGEL's e-mail facility (available under the "Communication" tab.