How to join
Rice Creek Story Hour
Tales of nature, animals’ wild ways and how people relate to the natural world. Designed for elementary-aged children, though all are welcome. SUNY Oswego's Rice Creek Field Station offers Story Hour in support of SUNY's partnership with the Read Aloud 15 Minutes national initiative. Free (program size is limited, unable to accommodate groups, an adult must accompany children 17 and under). 315-312-6677.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, March 25, 11 a.m. - noon
Theatre performance: "Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare"
Directed by Devin Brain. America’s premiere touring classical theatre company presents their diverse-cast production of this Shakespeare classic. $20 ($5 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in the Culkin Hall lot (E-6) and nearby lot E-18. 315-312-4581. theactingcompany.org.
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Monday, March 27, 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Womens's Tennis vs. Wells
Location: Romney Tennis Courts
Saturday, March 25, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Women's Softball vs. Houghton
Location: Laker Softball Field
Tuesday, March 28, 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Cognitive science and education,
- International education
- Large-class instruction
- Student motivation, and
- Teaching with technology.
To help begin this process, sign up for one or more learning communities. This process has been automated by using some of the tools available in ANGEL. To do this:
- Go to http://oswego.sln.suny.edu. Log in using your SUNY-Oswego e-mail prefix and password
- Scroll down (if necessary) on the left-hand side of the screen until you see the CELT community group link. Click on this.
- Click on the link to the survey in the opening announcement on the lower right-side portion of the screen.
- Answer each of the 6 questions concerning these 6 faculty learning communities.
- Click on Submit.
- You will receive a pop-up confirmation for each of the learning communities that you joined. Click on "OK" to close the popups.
- Click on continue.
Once you have joined any of the groups in which you are interested, post any suggestions that you have in the discussion forum set aside for the relevant group(s). You may also communicate with other members of the learning community by sending mail to the corresponding team using ANGEL's e-mail facility (available under the "Communication" tab.