How to join
Talk: Monica Haller
Coordinating artist Monica Haller will discuss the Veterans Book Project, on display at Tyler Art Gallery, hosting a library of books each authored by a person with first-hand experience of war. Free. 315-312-2112.
Location: 114 Marano Campus Center
Thursday, Oct 5, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
I Am Oz Speaker: Kate Fagan
Kate Fagan, columnist and feature writer for espnW, ESPN.com and ESPN The Magazine, will talk on her memoir "The Reappearing Act," which covers her experiences as a gay athlete at the University of Colorado. Q&A to follow, plus book sale and signing of Fagan's most recent NTY best seller "What Made Maddy Run: The Secret Struggles and Tragic Death of an All-American Teen," directly following the question and answer session. Part of SUNY Oswego's I Am Oz Diversity Speaker Series. Talk begins at 6:30 p.m.; doors open at 6 p.m. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/parking.
Location: Ballroom, Sheldon Hall
Tuesday, Oct 10, 6 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Men's Tennis vs. OCC (scrimmage)
Location: Romney outdoor tennis courts
Thursday, Sept 28, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Women's soccer vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Laker Soccer Field
Friday, Sept 29, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday, Sept 24, 9:40 p.m. - 9:40 p.m.
- Cognitive science and education,
- International education
- Large-class instruction
- Student motivation, and
- Teaching with technology.
To help begin this process, sign up for one or more learning communities. This process has been automated by using some of the tools available in ANGEL. To do this:
- Go to http://oswego.sln.suny.edu. Log in using your SUNY-Oswego e-mail prefix and password
- Scroll down (if necessary) on the left-hand side of the screen until you see the CELT community group link. Click on this.
- Click on the link to the survey in the opening announcement on the lower right-side portion of the screen.
- Answer each of the 6 questions concerning these 6 faculty learning communities.
- Click on Submit.
- You will receive a pop-up confirmation for each of the learning communities that you joined. Click on "OK" to close the popups.
- Click on continue.
Once you have joined any of the groups in which you are interested, post any suggestions that you have in the discussion forum set aside for the relevant group(s). You may also communicate with other members of the learning community by sending mail to the corresponding team using ANGEL's e-mail facility (available under the "Communication" tab.