How to join
College Night at SUNY Oswego
About 70 colleges and universities will have admissions representatives available to answer questions from students and their families. An information session will give advice on how to navigate the college application process. Admissions and financial aid presentation begins at 5:45 p.m., college fair begins at 6:30 p.m. Free. 315-312-2250.
Location: Marano Campus Center auditorium, Room 132
Wednesday, April 26, 5:45 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Bachelor of arts students present work featuring a variety of media including graphic design, illustration, digital media, sculpture, drawing, painting, ceramics and printmaking. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/parking. 315-312-2112. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Lobby, Penfield Library
Friday, April 28, 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Men's Tennis vs. OCC (scrimmage)
Location: Romney Outdoor Tennis Courts
Wednesday, April 26, 4:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Men's Baseball vs. Oneonta
Location: Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 28, 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Cognitive science and education,
- International education
- Large-class instruction
- Student motivation, and
- Teaching with technology.
To help begin this process, sign up for one or more learning communities. This process has been automated by using some of the tools available in ANGEL. To do this:
- Go to http://oswego.sln.suny.edu. Log in using your SUNY-Oswego e-mail prefix and password
- Scroll down (if necessary) on the left-hand side of the screen until you see the CELT community group link. Click on this.
- Click on the link to the survey in the opening announcement on the lower right-side portion of the screen.
- Answer each of the 6 questions concerning these 6 faculty learning communities.
- Click on Submit.
- You will receive a pop-up confirmation for each of the learning communities that you joined. Click on "OK" to close the popups.
- Click on continue.
Once you have joined any of the groups in which you are interested, post any suggestions that you have in the discussion forum set aside for the relevant group(s). You may also communicate with other members of the learning community by sending mail to the corresponding team using ANGEL's e-mail facility (available under the "Communication" tab.