How to join
Columbus Day Open House
The Open House will include: Admissions presentations, a chance to talk with faculty, student-guided campus tours, select tours of academic facilities and an opportunity to meet with representatives from Career Services, International Education (study abroad) and Experience-Based Education (internships). Presentations regarding financial aid and first-year academic and advisement programs are also offered. Please go to www.oswego.edu/visit to register.
Location: Marano Campus Center, Main Concourse
Monday, Oct 10, 9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Family and Friends Weekend begins
The weekend includes events that showcase the scholarly, creative, and athletic talents of SUNY Oswego's students, including outside entertainment for the entire family.
Location: SUNY Oswego campus
Friday, Oct 21, midnight - 11:59 p.m.
Men's Soccer vs. Potsdam
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Saturday, Oct 1, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Women's Tennis vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Romney Tennis Court
Saturday, Oct 1, 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
For more information, visit http://alumni.oswego.edu/homecoming
Saturday, Oct 1, 2:17 p.m. - 2:17 p.m.
- Cognitive science and education,
- International education
- Large-class instruction
- Student motivation, and
- Teaching with technology.
To help begin this process, sign up for one or more learning communities. This process has been automated by using some of the tools available in ANGEL. To do this:
- Go to http://oswego.sln.suny.edu. Log in using your SUNY-Oswego e-mail prefix and password
- Scroll down (if necessary) on the left-hand side of the screen until you see the CELT community group link. Click on this.
- Click on the link to the survey in the opening announcement on the lower right-side portion of the screen.
- Answer each of the 6 questions concerning these 6 faculty learning communities.
- Click on Submit.
- You will receive a pop-up confirmation for each of the learning communities that you joined. Click on "OK" to close the popups.
- Click on continue.
Once you have joined any of the groups in which you are interested, post any suggestions that you have in the discussion forum set aside for the relevant group(s). You may also communicate with other members of the learning community by sending mail to the corresponding team using ANGEL's e-mail facility (available under the "Communication" tab.