How to join
Dr. Lewis B. O'Donnell Media Summit
Alumni in the arts and other distinguished panelists will discuss "Digital-Social-Mobile: How Media Trends Impact Theatre, Art and Music." Part of the School of Communication, Media and the Arts Week. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 315-312-6612.
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Thursday, Oct 27, 3 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tyler Hall Campus Open House
Tour the newly renovated and reopened fine and performing arts building. Performances and refreshments. Part of SUNY Oswego's School of Communication, Media and the Arts week. Free. 315-312-6612.
Location: Tyler Hall
Friday, Oct 28, 2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Men's Soccer vs. Morrisville
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Wednesday, Oct 26, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Men's Ice Hockey vs. Elmira
Free for student with college ID. 3056.
Location: Marano Campus Center Arena
Friday, Oct 28, 7 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
For more information, visit http://alumni.oswego.edu/homecoming
Wednesday, Oct 26, 6:17 a.m. - 6:17 a.m.
- Cognitive science and education,
- International education
- Large-class instruction
- Student motivation, and
- Teaching with technology.
To help begin this process, sign up for one or more learning communities. This process has been automated by using some of the tools available in ANGEL. To do this:
- Go to http://oswego.sln.suny.edu. Log in using your SUNY-Oswego e-mail prefix and password
- Scroll down (if necessary) on the left-hand side of the screen until you see the CELT community group link. Click on this.
- Click on the link to the survey in the opening announcement on the lower right-side portion of the screen.
- Answer each of the 6 questions concerning these 6 faculty learning communities.
- Click on Submit.
- You will receive a pop-up confirmation for each of the learning communities that you joined. Click on "OK" to close the popups.
- Click on continue.
Once you have joined any of the groups in which you are interested, post any suggestions that you have in the discussion forum set aside for the relevant group(s). You may also communicate with other members of the learning community by sending mail to the corresponding team using ANGEL's e-mail facility (available under the "Communication" tab.