Women's Ice Hockey vs Neumann
$4 for adults, $2 for 5-17years, free for children under the age of 5, free for SUNY Oswego students with ID. Tickets may be purchased at tickets.oswego.edu. 3073
Location: Marano Campus Center Ice Arena
Friday, Dec 4, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Ice Hockey vs. Buffalo State
$8, free for SUNY Oswego students with ID. Tickets may be purchased at tickets.oswego.edu. 3073
Location: Marano Campus Center Ice Arena
Friday, Dec 4, 7 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Holiday Social in New York City
Save the date. http://alumni.oswego.edu/events
Location: New York City
Tuesday, Nov 24, 1:38 p.m. - 1:38 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Dec 17, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Several centers and institutes enhance the college's educational mission and ability to serve the campus and community:
- The Center for Neurobehavioral Effects of Environmental Toxins conducts extensive and valuable research on how toxic chemicals affect humans and animals. Contact: Dr. Paul Stewart
- The Environmental Research Center specializes in the analysis of pollutants in our environment. Contact: Dr. James Pagano
- The SUNY Oswego Molecular Biology and Biochemistry Center is a teaching and research facility that consists of several laboratories and offices in Snygg Hall, including the mass spectrometry and proteomics center funded by the National Science Foundation in 2004. Contact: Dr. James A Mackenzie
- The Mass Spectrometry and Proteomics Center is a resource for students and faculty to analyze a wide variety of samples using 2 dimensional electrophoresis and Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption Ionization - Time of Flight Mass Spectrometry (MALDI-TOF MS). Contact: Dr. Kestutis Bendinskas
- The Lake-Effect Storm Prediction and Research Center forecasts hazardous winter weather for several clients across central New York and conducts research regarding lake-effect storms to improve our understanding and accuracy at predicting these events. Contact: Dr. Scott Steiger
- The Institute for Global Engagement encourages the development of international research and scholarship, acts as a resource for the development of global, international, and intercultural knowledge and skills, and encourages the enhancement of our internationalized campus and engagement in the world. Contact: Dr. Joshua McKeown, email@example.com
- The Center for Accounting Research and Education supports faculty research, diversity initiatives, continuing professional education, student education, and community outreach as well as social responsibility and ethical training in accounting. Contact: Dr. Thomas Tribunella
- The Human Resource Management Center supports community outreach, research, continuing professional education, student education, social responsibility, diversity initiatives and consulting in Human Resource Management. Contact: Dr. Barry Friedman
- The Gordon Lenz Center for Finance, Insurance and Risk Management (new). Contact: Dr. Richard Skolnik
- The Center for Energy Education and Economic Solutions is a collaboration of SUNY Oswego, the Institute for Applied Geospatial Technology at Cayuga Community College, Morrisville State College and the Auburn - Cayuga Development Corporation to develop new educational approaches and economic solutions for energy and economic development in Central New York. Contact: Dr. Jack Gelfand
- The Educational Leadership Institute provides professional development programs to serve the PreK-12 academic community in New York. Contact: Dr. James M. Merrins
- The Center for Urban Schools offers teaching opportunities in inner-city schools in New York City and Syracuse that provide graduates with experience in urban settings. Contact: Dr. Pat Russo
- The Small Business Development Center, part of the Watertown regional center at JCC, works with entrepreneurs on a one-to-one basis to develop winning business plans, find appropriate sources of funding, and provides management information, market research, and additional resources. Contact: Larry Perras